Ventura deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Ventura deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by P&O UK (P&O Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Ventura cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Ventura staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
P&O Ventura (2008-built, last refurbished in 2018) is of the Grand-class P and O cruise ships – together with ms Azura. These two vessels were the P&O UK fleet’s largest, until the arrival of mv Britannia (2015).
P and O Ventura cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1553 staterooms for 3106 passengers (max capacity is 3727 guests), served by 1226 crew/staff, 19 decks (15 passenger-accessible, 9 with cabins., 12 dining venues, 16 bars and lounges, 5 swimming pools (1 covered with Skydome/retractable glass roof), 6 outdoor Jacuzzis, 12 elevators.
Note: On P&O Ventura ship, launderettes are located on decks Riviera, A, B, C, D, E, P. These are passenger use laundry facilities (open 8 am - 10 pm, complimentary), complete with dryers, washers, ironing boards. Detergent costs extra, or you can use your own. Dry cleaning (called Wascomat or Aquatex /eco-friendly wet cleaning) is available, with service charges per item. List with dry-cleaning prices is available in all cabins.
MS Ventura deck plan changes 2018 refurbishment review
The ship's drydock in 2018 (March 13-27, done by Damen Shiprepairs in Brest France) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- The onboard retail shopping was upgraded by refurbishing all retail shops and adding new brands.
- The 2-tier Arena Theatre received a large, wall-mounted LED screen (similar to that on Azura), as well as a new sound and light equipment.
- All passenger cabins and most public areas (the Atrium, Spa and Salon complex, all restaurants, lounges, and bars) were renovated with new carpeting. The main walkway area received new tiling, new carpet, new furniture.
- The bar lounges Tamarind Club and Havana were renovated and redesigned.
- New retail brands were added to the onboard shopping options selling premium watches, handbags, cosmetics and perfumes, travel essentials. New is the Dufry store (travel retailer). All the shops were completely renovated. Among the newly added brands are BRICS (luggage, bags, Selfridges), Longines (Swiss hand-made watches), Olivia Burton (watches, V), Liu Jo (women's clothes, bags, shoes), Radley (designer leather handbags, purses, accessories), Cath Kidston (fashion, bags, gifts), Kipling (designer bags, backpacks, luggage, wallets, travel accessories). A new collection of British gins was also added. To the shops on Deck 7 was added a large glass display window.
- During the drydock refit were also refurbished the Waterside (24-hour buffet restaurant) and The Beach House (Select Dining restaurant).
- Dixons Travel shop (deck 7) sells the latest technology gadgets and electronic equipment. During the refurbishment, the store's size was increased and new products were added, including by the brands Amazon, Apple, Bose, Canon, Fitbit, GoPro).
- The Photo Now digital screen was moved to the aft.
- During drydock 2018, on the ship were installed 2 scrubbers (reducing fuel emissions and energy consumption). The hull was water blasted and painted with a new type of silicone paint (improving fuel efficiency). Also repainted was the liner's superstructure. Maintenance works included the vessel's propulsion, stabilizers, some repairs.
The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2013 drydock (at Blohm+Voss shipyard in Hamburg Germany) includes:
- (Deck 5) - new Atrium entertainment programme – now with a dance floor (also for lessons) and live band music at night. Internet Cafe was transformed into the Library, while the old library was refitted into a perfume shop.
- (Deck 6) - 18 new single cruise cabins, of which 12 oceanview and 6 Interior), at no single supplement rates.
- (Deck 7) - The Glass House (wine bar) replacing the Ramblas (Latin specialty restaurant)
- (Deck 7) - East (Asian specialty restaurant by Atul Kochhar, with new Southeast Asia menu.
- (Deck 17) - The Retreat (outdoor adults-only spa terrace).
- Better (shipwide) Wi-Fi coverage.
Ventura deck plans are property of P&O UK (P&O Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.