Regal Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Regal Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Regal Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Regal Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Regal Princess (built 2014, last refurbished in 2017 April) is one of the largest Princess cruise ships and fleet's second Royal-class liner - with sisterships and fleetmates Royal Princess (2013), Majestic Princess (2017), Sky Princess (2019) and Enchanted Princess (2020), plus the P&O Cruises ship MV Britannia.
Regal Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1780 cabins for 3600 passengers served by 1346 crew/staff. The ship has 14 passenger decks (out of 17), 14 bars, 2 swimming pools, 8 jacuzzies, 16 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
- Royal-class ships are Princess Cruises' largest vessels ever built, with the biggest Atrium area (more entertainment and casual dining options / Gelato, Ocean Terrace), fleet's biggest topdeck pool area (hosting nightly the “water and light show” / computerized "Watercolor Fantasy" fountain with 85 waterjets), fleet's biggest and most advanced outdoor cinema ("Movies Under The Stars" / about 1/3 larger), Concierge Lounge (Suite passengers only area on Deck 14).
- The glass-bottomed SeaWalk offers stunning sea and port views from 128 ft/39 m above waterline.
- All the Regal ship’s outside staterooms have a private balcony (total number 1438).
- The Princess Regal ship has “SISCO A-PASS 6” system serving a mobile application for tracking passengers and crew.
- “Princess@Sea Messenger” is a free mobile app for Princess Cruises Regal guests to easy share and plan during their cruising vacations. This mobile app is integrated in the “Princess@Sea” app (complimentary application, accessible via tablet or smartphone).
Regal Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.