Britannia deck 6 plan (Tween-Shopping)
Deck layout and review
Review of Britannia deck 6 (Tween-Shopping)
- Headliners Theatre (capacity 936 seats) is the ship’s 2-decks high main show lounge with huge LED screen wall as background for high-tech visual effects. It is used for comedy and music shows, grand style show productions. There are 3 shows per night: at 7:00 p.m., 8:15 p.m., 10:30 p.m., all lasting about 50 minutes. During the day Headliners becomes a cinema.
- Casino (features slot machines, gaming tables for blackjack and roulette). Tournaments include afternoon roulette as well as live horse racing (via satellite feed) and take place throughout the day. The slots are open from 10:00 a.m. to late; the gaming tables - from noon to 5:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to late.
- Brodie’s Bar (English Pub and sports bar with big size TVs for live sports events and gaming, open from 10:00 a.m. to late. Features the largest selection of British beers at sea with more than 70 different bottled ales, beers, and ciders including gluten-free beer, specialty beers, exclusive ales, unique stouts, from GBP3.85 per bottle)
- Shopping Alley (boutique shops, upper level)
- Atrium lifts
- Peninsular Restaurant (forward Dining Room, passengers enjoy the flexibility of line's Freedom Dining, opting for early dinner one night and late supper the next.) The Peninsular features the same menu as the Meridian, but is also open for breakfast (8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.), lunch (12:15 p.m.-1:45 p.m.), afternoon tea (4 p.m.-4:45 p.m.), open-seating dinner (6:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.).
- Oriental Restaurant (aft Dining Room, offers Club Dining seating where passengers dine at the same table and time each night and also enjoy the same company. Restaurant's first sitting is at 6:30 p.m., the 2nd sitting is at 8:30 p.m. The Oriental's menu is the same as the one of the Meridian and Peninsular.
During the ship's 2019 refurbishment, the onboard shopping experience (at Deck 5's shops) was upgraded with new luxury brands - Jo Malone London (candles), Tom Ford (designer fashion), Michael Kors (designer clothing and accessories, handbags, watches, shoes), Clifton (custom design clothing), Edinburgh Gin (alcohol).