Review of Majestic Princess deck 5 (Plaza-Lobby-Spa)
- Lotus Spa complex (with 2 Couples Villas, Scrub and Shine Bar/mixologist, 18 Massage Rooms, Relaxation Lounge), “The Enclave” Thermal Suite (3 times bigger than the traditional Lotus Spa) with Hammam/Oriental Steam Room, Caldarium/aroma steam room, Laconium/sauna, aromatic Sensory Showers, Hydro-therapy Pool with 1 Whirlpool and cascading rain shower)
- Sing On The Sea Karaoke Suites are private karaoke Rooms that can be also booked for private party events and celebrations. Each room is stylishly furnished with sofas, armchairs, coffee table, mini-bar, large TV, en-suite bathroom.
- Beauty Salon
- Shore Excursions Services Desk (booking, information)
- Reception (Passenger Services Desk – reservations, information, assistance)
- Harmony Chinese Restaurant is via partnership with celebrity chef Richard Chen and features haute Chinese cuisine, panoramic floor-ceiling windows, modern decor. Harmony's menu includes Richard Chen's interpretations of traditional Cantonese dishes.
- International Cafe (24-hour) is a complimentary fast food bar for panini sandwiches, salads, pastries, cupcakes, pies. Here specialty coffees and the “Tea Tower” (250 fine tea blends) cost extra.
- Sabatini’s Restaurant (Italian specialty restaurant/surcharge PP, a la carte 3-course Italian and seafood menu; open between 6-11pm, reservations are recommended; offers “Sabatini’s Bites” during wine tastings)
- The Piazza Atrium is a 3-decks high open-floor design area with a grand piano. It features live entertainment during the day (performing musicians, acrobats), various demonstrations and social activities.
- La Mer (previously named "Le Bistrot") is a French bistro-type dinner restaurant (cover charge PP applies). The venue is designed by Jeffrey Beers International. Located in the atrium, La Mer features floor-ceiling windows and an exclusive menu designed by the Michelin-star chef Emmanuel Renaut - teh executive chef of "Flocons de Sel" (Megeve, French Alps).
- Vines Bar is a wine bar, also offering complimentary sushi and tapas.
- *The shops of Princess is a premium shopping arcade (total area size 1100 m2 / 1180 ft2, lower level 1 of 2) consisting of top-luxury boutiques selling designer high-end brand merchandise (jewelry, leather goods, watches, perfumes, cosmetics). The list of shops includes Cartier, Bvlgari, Chopard, Burberry, Gucci, Montblanc, Rado.
- *Travel Agent Service Desk
- Gelato is the line’s Italian ice cream bar for crepes, sundaes, shakes, sweets, with a large selection of toppings and sauces.
- Internet Cafe (Internet computers room) is open 24 hours, with printing services and dedicated staff for assistance during the day.
- Celebrations Shop sells special occasions gifts, and also offers tuxedo rentals
- The midship-located Symphony Dining Room restaurant offers “Anytime Dining” for Dinner (open between 5:30 and 10pm). Its “Wine Cellar” area serves the Princess Cruises “Wine Maker’s Dinner” package ($40 PP private dining, room capacity is 12 guests).