Review of Sky Princess deck 18 (Sports-Adults)
- The Sanctuary (adults-only recreation area with luxury chaise lounges, hot tubs, light meals/steward service, with 4 private outdoor cabanas/spa massages, "Royal Indulgence Package"/4 guests capacity; surcharges PP apply)
- Movies Under the Stars (huge LED screen outdoor cinema for watching sports games, concerts, films, complimentary popcorn-cookies-milk in the evening)
- Princess Sports Central (level 1 of 2) consisting of the Center Court (full-size court for basketball, European football, volleyball, tennis), Tennis Tables, Game Lounge (virtual gaming), Golfing Cage, The Greens (golf nets), Laser Shooting Range - lower level
- Power Walking/Jogging Track (7 laps = 1 ml), outdoor exercise equipment
- The Experience Center (Phantom Bridge/Escape Room)
- Sports Deck cruise cabins S309 and S310, both Suites (category S0).
Escape Room's "Phantom Bridge" gaming
The Experience Center (located aft-starboard) has max capacity 6 people and no age restrictions. This is the ship's Escape Room hosting the "Phantom Bridge" game that combines physical and virtual/digital elements for unique puzzle-solving experiences at sea.
The attraction is part of Princess Cruises' onboard enrichment program (Discovery at SEA) and offers interactive (real-world + virtual) adventure gaming experiences with 700+ different outcomes. Phantom Bridge's gaming sessions last 23 min each and allow passengers to navigate the virtual cruise liner, watch as the generated simulations change, uncover the clues and solve puzzles (current game's mystery). The implemented technologies include a physical steering wheel and touch-screen surfaces (in the room), projection mapping, top-notch sound-, lighting- and digital effects, hidden physical elements (throughout the ship).