Review of Sky Princess deck 5 (Plaza-Lobby-Spa)
- Lotus Spa complex (with 2 Couples Villas, Scrub and Shine Bar/mixologist, 18 Massage Rooms, Relaxation Lounge), “The Enclave” Thermal Suite (3 times bigger than the traditional Lotus Spa) with Hammam/Oriental Steam Room, Caldarium/aroma steam room, Laconium/sauna, aromatic Sensory Showers, Hydro-therapy Pool with 1 Whirlpool and cascading rain shower)
- Beauty Salon
- Shore Excursions Services Desk (booking, information)
- Reception (Passenger Services Desk – reservations, information, assistance)
- Sabatini’s Restaurant (Italian specialty restaurant/surcharge PP, a la carte 3-course Italian and seafood menu; open between 6-11pm, reservations are recommended; offers “Sabatini’s Bites” during wine tastings)
- The Piazza Atrium is a 3-decks high open-floor design area with a grand piano. It features live entertainment during the day (performing musicians, acrobats), various demonstrations and social activities.
- La Mer by Three-Michelin Star Chef Emmanuel Renaut offers casual, French bistro-style dining with a contemporary twist inspired by the flavors of the French Alps and contrasts from the ocean. La Mer carries a cover charge of US$35 per person.
- Vines Bar (wine bar, complimentary sushi, tapas)
- Gelato (Italian the largest ice cream bar at sea- crepes, sundaes, shakes, sweets, huge selection of toppings and sauces)
- Internet Cafe (Internet computers room, printing, staff assistance during the day, open 24 hours)
- Celebrations Shop (special occasions gifts, tuxedo rentals)
- International Cafe (open 24-hour complimentary food bar for panini sandwiches, salads, pastries, cupcakes, pies; specialty coffees and the “Tea Tower”/250 tea blends drinks are extra)
- Restaurant (midship Dining Room with “Anytime Dining” for Dinner 5:30-10pm; “Wine Cellar” area serving the “Wine Maker’s Dinner” package/$40 PP surcharge private dining/capacity 12 guests).