Review of Enchanted Princess deck 6 (Fiesta-Dining)
- Princess Theatre (main show lounge with a large stage for grand-scale musical and show productions featuring comedians, musicians, dancers, singers; also hosts daily enrichment programs; level 1 of 2)
- Churchill’s Lounge and Bar (cigar bar/smoking lounge area)
- Disco Bar (nightclub with large dance floor; served by its own Bar)
- Princess Casino (age limit 21+ years, slot machines, gambling tables, own full bar)
- Shops of Princess include: Calypso Cove Shop (duty-free liquor, tobaccos, souvenirs, accessories, Princess logo merchandise, sundries), Essence Shop (cosmetics, perfumes), Meridian Bay Shop (luxury sunglasses, watches, jewelry, handbags, accessories), Facets Boutique (brand jewelry, watches, gifts)
- Photo-Video Gallery and Shop (onboard photographer photo-video services, equipment, accessories)
- Princess Fine Arts Gallery (artworks for purchasing, art auctions)
- Captain’s Circle, Future Cruise Center (loyalty program information, onboard booking)
- Restaurant (forward Dining Room for “Anytime Dining” between 5:30-10pm; serves the “Wine Maker’s Dinner” package/$40 PP surcharge)
- Galley is the ship’s kitchen.
- Princess Cruises “Chef’s Table Lumiere” (private, multi-course gourmet dining at surcharge per person) is designed by celebrity chef Curtis Stone. The dining package starts with a galley tour, fine Champagne and hors d’oeuvres. Follows a multi-course dinner (in the Dining Room restaurant) prepared by the ship’s Executive Chef.
- Restaurant (aft Dining Room for formal dining with 2 fixed dinner seatings- at 6 or 8:15 pm; serves the “Chef’s Table” private dining package/$115 PP, capacity 12 guests).
Take 5 Bar Lounge
Bar/Lounge "Take 5" (located midship-portside) is world's only jazz theater at sea. The new jazz-themed lounge features a chic setting, live performances by renown jazz musicians (including iconic female singers), hand-crafted premium cocktails (developed by Rob Floyd/master mixologist), guest performers, late-night themed parties, daily enrichment programming (with engaging speakers and workshops). Custom media content is displayed on lounge's TV screens. On-demand beverage service is offered to all guests at Take 5, allowing them to order drinks directly to their seats.
Take 5's themed nights and enrichment include:
- "A Night in Harlem" features 1920s jazz music from New York City, with tunes from King Oliver's Creole Jazz Band, Original Dixieland Jazz Band, New Orleans Rhythm Kings, Buddy Bolden.
- "The Birth of Big Band and BeBop" is late-1940s-themed BeBop and post-war jazz program showcasing the period's best-known musicians - like Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, Coleman Hawkins.
- "The Way You Look Tonight" celebrates the female jazz performers (legendary instrumentalists and vocalists) - like Ella Fitzgerald, Norah Jones, Billie Holiday.
- "Toda La Noche - Fiery Afro-Cuban Jazz" is Caribbean-themed and celebrates the Afro-Cuban jazz. Before the show, guests can take salsa lessons. Among the featured artists are Irakere (Cuban band), Dizzy Gillespie, Tito Puente. The themed jazz night ends with a jam session.
- "A Sophisticated Evening of Cool" is 1950s-themed with songs from American jazz legends like Chet Baker, John Lewis, Miles Davis.
- "Contemporary Directions - A Festival of Jazz" honors more recent music with performances by local artists from ports/destinations along the current cruise itinerary.