AmaWaterways introduced its 2020 Europe, Asia & Africa Extensive Brochure. After a record-breaking year in 2019, the cruise line continues to innovate with another newbuild, AmaSiena, together with the addition of new land extensions and unique itineraries, such as an itinerary specifically curated for AmaMagna.
In July 2020, AmaWaterways is expected to expand its fleet with the addition of the line's 24th ship, the 156-passenger AmaSiena. Due to sail along the Rhine, Moselle and Main rivers, AmaSiena will offer plenty of space for passengers to unwind. Sistership to AmaMora (2019), AmaLea (2018), and AmaKristina (2017), Siena will feature the signature twin-balcony staterooms of AmaWaterways, a choice of dining venues like the intimate Chef’s Table, a Sun Deck walking track, a fitness room, and a pool with swim-up bar.
In 2020, AmaWaterways offers new opportunities for guests to explore the breathtaking sceneries, culinary delights, and historical landmarks, along some of the most beautiful European rivers with the addition of 3 new itineraries, including:
- A 7-night Magna on the Danube, designed for the revolutionary AmaMagna, that made her debut in 2019.
- A 7-night Treasures of the Main & Rhine on AmaDante and AmaSiena from Nuremberg to Amsterdam.
- A Vineyards of the Rhine & Moselle itinerary on board AmaDante and AmaSiena sailing from Amsterdam to Luxembourg.
To meet the increasing demand for its Specialty Wine Cruises, the company has announced over 65 hosted wine-themed voyages for 2020, including voyages on the new AmaMagna on the Danube, Treasures of Main & Rhine and Vineyards of Rhine & Moselle itineraries.
AmaWaterways will enhance its pre- and post-cruise land programs, offering immersive experiences escorted by its Cruise Managers and accommodations in top-rated hotels.
The line's new 2020 land extensions include:
- Nice, France – Available on the Colors of Provence & Spain itinerary, a new 3-night land extension in Nice is offered as an alternative to a 3-night land extension in Barcelona.
- Bangkok, Thailand – Available on the Charms of the Mekong and Riches of the Mekong itineraries
- Istanbul, Turkey – Available on Grand Danube and Gems of Southeast Europe itineraries, a new 3-night land extension in Istanbul is offered as an alternative to a 4-night land extension in Brasov and Bucharest.