AmaDante Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaDante
|Year built||2008 / Age : 11|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Grave BV (Grave, Holland)|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3350 gt|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of AmaDante
The AmaDante boat cruises on Danube River departing from Amsterdam to Budapest and reverse. The ship also offers Holland river cruises from Amsterdam (round-trip itineraries).
The custom-designed AmaDante cruise ship spacious staterooms range in size from 170-255 sq.ft. and all include complimentary bottled water, plush down bedding, terry robes, marble-appointed bathrooms, first-run Hollywood movies and complimentary Internet access. AmaDante has a total of 75 cabins (of which 4 Suite, 58 French Balconies, 13 with non-opening twin windows) in 7 grades.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - JS (x3, deck3) - size 255ft2/24m2
- Large Balcony Stateroom - AP (x1, deck3), size 225ft/21m2
- French Balcony Staterooms - A (x20, deck3), B (x28, decks2&3), C (x8, decks2&3) - size 170ft2/16m2
- Single Balcony Staterooms - S (x2, deck2), size 140ft2/13m2
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x7, deck1), E (x6, deck1) - size 170ft2/16m2.
Ship's restaurants include: Verde (dining room), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck). AmaDante gourmet dining restaurant brings sophisticated cuisine with attentive service. The regional cuisine is served under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal-winning chefs. Culinary masterpieces and free local wines are offered at dinner.
The vessel also has a Main Lounge & Bar (with Teak Front Deck terrace, the best setting for nightly entertainment and group gatherings), Aft Lounge (observation), Dante Lobby, Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Spa, Massage & Beauty Salon, top-deck (jacuzzi, sun loungers, shaded seating area, walking track), 1 elevator (passenger lift).
AmaDante cruise deals are inclusive of alcohol and soft beverages, Internet / Wi-Fi, all tours/excursions, coach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea/water.
AmaDante river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaDante cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaDante cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaDante river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "MAGNIFICENT EUROPE" is a 16-days (sailing 15 days) Rhine-Main-Danube river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam, and the reverse from Amsterdam to Budapest. There are 5 optional and 16 complimentary land tours/excursions included in the APT cruise fares.
- The traditionally operated by AmaWaterways ships "ENCHANTING RHINE" offers 13-days (sailing 8 days) Rhine river cruises from Amsterdam to Zurich (Basel disembarkation), and the reverse from Zurich to Amsterdam. These deals are inclusive of 4 optional and 8 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus 2-night Zurich and 2-night Lucerne hotel packages.
- The new chartered AMAwaterways-APT cruise itinerary is called "RHINE and MOSELLE DISCOVERIES". It offers 15-days (sailing 13 days) Moselle and Rhine river cruises from Amsterdam to Basel, and the reverse from Basel to Amsterdam. There are 18 complimentary land tours (excursions or sightseeing) options included in the APT AmaDante fares.
- The itinerary route on departures from Amsterdam includes visiting Amsterdam (overnight), Cologne, Rhine Gorge cruising, Rudesheim, Miltenberg, Wurzburg, Main River cruising, Kitzingen, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Main-Danube Canal cruising, Regensburg, Passau, Linz, Melk, Wachau Valley cruising, Durnstein, Vienna (overnight), Danube River cruising, Budapest (overnight).
- The APT AmaDante river boat is the 4th among the new generation AMA river cruise ships of the Aria-class (preceding the newest Concerto-class boats). Her sisters are AmaCello, AmaDagio, AmaDolce, AmaLegro, AmaLyra. This is a new APT river cruise ship design featuring the "French Balcony" accommodations concept (sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors). Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Cummins" marine diesel engines (model "KTA 38 M1", total power output 1620 kW / 2170 HP).
- An unique experience on AMAwaterways AmaDante cruises are the complimentary bike tours. Guests can use the onboard bicycles on all excursions and tours organized in each of the ports along the itinerary routes.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
AmaDante - user reviews and comments
Other AmaWaterways cruise ships
The below listed AmaDante cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest AmaWaterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Apr 04||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2269|
|2019 Apr 11||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2339|
|2019 Apr 18||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2480|
|2019 May 16||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$3395|
|2019 May 23||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2795|
|2019 Jul 11||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2695|
|2019 Jul 18||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2695|