All AMA's river cruises in Holland, France and Portugal, plus voyages on Moselle and Rhine rivers are open for reservations. Added rewards are offered to guests who book early.
By May 20, 2020, the rest of the 2022 cruises with pre- and post-cruise tours will also be available. The company said increased demand for 2022 voyages led to the early release of the fleet's deployment.
For all 2021 river cruises in Asia, Europe and Africa (Egypt), customers booking by June 30 receive 5% discount on French Balcony staterooms plus up to USD 1500 per cabin (select departures). Additionally, passengers will have until September 20 to receive a 5% Early Booking Reward for all departures in 2022.
AMA also cited increased interest for itineraries scheduled for 2021. Seasons 2021-2022 feature 5 new itineraries and new pre- and post-cruise land tours in European destinations like Saint-Malo France and Lake Como Italy.
- Impressions of the Seine And Paris onboard AmaDante from Paris to Le Havre (and reverse) with 3 nights in Saint-Malo and a visit to the island monastery of Mont Saint Michel.
- The essence of Burgundy And Provence onboard AmaCello from Chalon-sur-Saone to Arles (and reverse).
- Rhine Castles And Swiss Alps on AmaSerena and AmaMora from Amsterdam to Basel (and reverse) with 3 nights in Lake-Como.
- Best of Holland And Belgium roundtrip from Amsterdam onboard AmaSerena on 5 departures from May through October.
- 11-night Secrets of Egypt And The Nile onboard AmaDahlia, including 4 nights in Cairo and 7 nights cruising between Luxor to Aswan.