AmaCello Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaCello
|Year built||2008 / Age : 12|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Grave BV (Grave, Holland)|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3350 gt|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||AmaDagio, AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLegro, AmaLyra|
Review of AmaCello
The AmaCello boat cruises on Rhine River departing from Amsterdam and Basel.
AmaCello cruise ship was launched in 2008 and her debut was remarkable - the ship was all decorated in a vibrant gold and orange palette.
Most staterooms onboard feature French balconies and their guests can enjoy all amenities of the fine hotels: plush down bedding, large closets, first-run Hollywood movies and complimentary Internet access. AmaCello has a total of 75 cabins (of which 4 Suite, 58 French Balconies, 13 with non-opening twin windows) in 7 grades.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - JS (x4, deck3)
- Balcony Staterooms - A (x20, deck3), B (x28, deck3), C (x8, decks2&3)
- Single Balcony Stateroom - S (x2, deck2)
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x7, deck1), E (x6, deck1).
- All outside cabins are with French Balconies or Fixed Windows (size 170ft2 /16m2).
Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck). The onboard gourmet dining restaurant represents outstanding and sophisticated cuisine with delightful service. The regional dishes are prepared under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal-winning chefs. Passengers are pampered with culinary masterpieces and local wines at dinner.
The vessel also has a Main Lounge & Bar (with Teak Front Deck terrace), Aft Lounge (observation), Cello Lobby, Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Spa, Massage & Beauty Salon, sauna, top-deck (jacuzzi, sun loungers, shaded seating area, walking track), 1 elevator (passenger lift).
AmaCello cruise deals are inclusive of alcohol and soft beverages, Internet / Wi-Fi, all tours/excursions, coach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea/water.
AmaCello river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaCello cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaCello cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaCello river cruise itineraries as themes:
- The “ENCHANTING RHINE” itinerary is a 13-days (sailing 7 days) Rhine river cruise from Amsterdam to Zurich (Basel disembarkation), and the reverse from Basel and Zurich to Amsterdam. There are 2 optional and 10 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus 2-night Zurich and 2-night Lucerne hotel packages included in the fares.
AmaCello - user reviews and comments
AmaCello ship related cruise news
Other APT River Cruises cruise ships
- The APT AmaCello boat is the 3rd among the new generation AMA river cruise boats of the Aria-class (preceding the newest Concerto-class boats). Her sisters are AmaDagio, AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLegro, AmaLyra. This is a new APT river cruise ship design featuring the "French Balcony" accommodations concept (sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors). Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Cummins" marine diesel engines (model "KTA 38 M1", total power output 1620 kW / 2170 HP).
- A unique experience on AMAwaterways AmaCello ship vacations are the complimentary bike tours. Guests can use the onboard bicycles on all excursions and tours organized in each of the ports along the cruise itinerary routes.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
The below listed AmaCello cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest AmaWaterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Mar 19||7 days, one-way from Lyon to Arles||Lyon||$1436|
|2020 Mar 26||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2398|
|2020 Apr 02||7 days, one-way from Lyon to Arles||Lyon|
|2020 Apr 09||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2694|
|2020 Apr 23||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles|
|2020 Apr 30||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2990|
|2020 May 07||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$3442|
|2020 Jun 04||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2702|
|2020 Jun 25||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$3442|
|2020 Jul 02||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2573|
|2020 Jul 16||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2573|
|2020 Jul 23||7 days, one-way from Lyon to Arles||Lyon||$2352|
|2020 Jul 30||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2573|
|2020 Aug 20||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2573|
|2020 Aug 27||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$3314|
|2020 Sep 03||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2997|
|2020 Sep 24||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2997|
|2020 Oct 01||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2776|
|2020 Oct 08||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2923|
|2020 Oct 15||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2849|
|2020 Oct 22||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2775|
|2020 Oct 29||7 days, one-way from Lyon to Arles||Lyon||$2406|
|2020 Nov 05||7 days, one-way from Arles to Lyon||Arles||$2546|
|2020 Nov 12||7 days, one-way from Lyon to Arles||Lyon||$1805|
AmaCello User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review