AmaDagio current position
AmaDagio current location is at Europe Inland (coordinates 47.73619 N / 18.32759 E) cruising en route to WIEN. The AIS position was reported 1 hour ago.Current Position
Specifications of AmaDagio
|Year built||2006 / Age: 16|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Grave BV (Grave, Holland)|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3600 gt|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||AmaCello, AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLyra|
|Former names||MS Monarch Queen, MS Klimt|
|Owner||DDSG Blue Danube GmbH|
Review of AmaDagio
APT AmaDagio ship cruises in France on Rhone River departing from homeports Lyon and Arles. Part of the AmaWaterways fleet, the ship is operated by the APT travel company (abbrev of “Australian Pacific Touring”). When chartered by GTA-SKY-WAYS Flusskreuzfahrten (German river cruise tour company), the AmaDagio boat is branded "MS Klimt".
AmaDagio cruise ship's spacious staterooms range from 170-255 sq.ft and all of them feature plush down bedding, terry robes, marble-appointed bathroom, complimentary bottled water, first-run Hollywood movies and high-speed Internet. AmaDagio has a total of 75 cabins (of which 4 Suite, 58 French Balconies, 13 with non-opening twin windows) in 7 grades.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - JS (x4, deck3) - size 255ft2/24m2
- French Balcony Staterooms - A (x20, deck3), B (x30, decks2&3), C (x8, decks2&3) - size 170ft2/16m2
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x7, deck1), E (x6, deck1) - size 170ft2/16m2.
Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck).
The ship also has a Main Lounge & Bar (with Teak Front Deck / Bow Terrace with seating), Aft Lounge (observation), Dagio Lobby, Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Spa, Massage & Beauty Salon, Observation-deck (outdoor whirlpool/jacuzzi, deckchairs, sun loungers, shaded seating area, walking track, Giant Chess Set), 1 elevator (passenger lift). The Main Lounge is perfect to gather with fellow passengers. Guests can also relax in the Cafe Mozart - Viennese style coffeehouse. A unique experience on this riverboat are the complimentary bike tours. Guests can use the onboard bicycles on all excursions and tours organized in each of the ports along the itinerary route.
AmaDagio cruise deals are inclusive of alcohol and soft beverages, Internet / Wi-Fi, all tours/excursions, coach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea/water.
AmaDagio river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaDagio cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaDagio cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaDagio river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "JEWELS OF FRANCE” is a 19-days (sailing 15 days) Seine-Saone-Rhone river cruise from Paris and Barcelona. It is a "back-to-back" itinerary- ship travel on River Seine, combined with Provence river cruising from Lyon to Arles, and the reverse from Arles to Lyon and Paris.
- (15 days cruise) "PROVENCE AND SPAIN" from Lyon to Arles-Barcelona, or Barcelona-Arles to Lyon, inclusive of 2 x 3-nights hotel packages (in Paris and Barcelona) or 2-nights in Marseille.
- There are 1 optional and 20 complimentary land tours/excursions.
- These AMA river cruise deals are inclusive of travel Paris-Barcelona (or the reverse), with 7-days Seine cruise (on another AmaWaterways boat), 7-days Saone and Rhone cruise, plus 3-night Barcelona and 2-night Paris hotel packages included in the fares.
AmaDagio - user reviews and comments
Photos of AmaDagioAdd Photo
Other APT River Cruises cruise ships
The vessel was initially named "MS Monarch Queen" (when launched in 2006). The vessel's charter by AmaWaterways extended through 2019 when it was returned to the shipowner (DDSG Blue Danube GmbH) and once again renamed to "MS Klimt".
AmaDagio was the 1st of the new generation APT riverboats of the Aria-class (preceding the line's newest Concerto-class ships). Her sisters are AmaCello, AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLyra. This is a new river cruise ship design featuring the "French Balcony" accommodations concept (sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors). Each of these boats is powered by two "Cummins" marine diesel engines (model "KTA 38 M1", total power output 1620 kW / 2170 HP).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
AmaDagio User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review