AmaVenita current position
AmaVenita current location is at North Sea (coordinates 52.37856 N / 4.91411 E) cruising en route to DORDRECHT. The AIS position was reported 4 minutes ago.Current Position
Specifications of AmaVenita
|Year built||2015 / Age: 5|
|Builder||Vahali Shipyards (Belgrade, Serbia)|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3600 gt|
|Passengers||85 - 164|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||AmaBella, AmaCerto, AmaPrima, AmaReina, AmaSerena, AmaSonata, AmaVerde|
|Christened by||Christian Schuchardt|
Review of AmaVenita
The AmaVenita boat cruises on Rhine, Main and Danube rivers departing from Amsterdam, Budapest and Zurich. The AmaVista ship debuted in 2015. However, soon after the launch, it was renamed to "AmaVenita". She is a sister ship to AmaWaterways ship Bella, Certo, Prima, Reina, Serena, Sonata, Verde.
The riverboat features an advanced design with exclusive Twin Balconies, available in most staterooms, measuring the spacious 235 ft2 (four suites of 300 ft2 are also available). AmaVenita has a total number of 85 cabins (of which 5 Suite, 51 Twin Balcony, 10 French Balconies, 19 with a not-opening window) in 9 grades.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - SU (x5, deck3)
- Twin Balcony Staterooms - AA (x12, deck3), AB (x19, deck3), BA (x8, deck3), BB (x8, deck2)
- Balcony Staterooms - C (x10, decks2&3)
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x12), E (x6, deck1).
AmaVenita offers a variety of dining options for guests' culinary enjoyment. Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). The culinary creations of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs are to devour in the Chef's Table restaurant or in the main dining room. On select days, passengers can enjoy their lunch on the Sun Deck outdoors. AmaVenita pampers with gourmet dining and free-flowing wines.
AmaVenita also has an Observation Lounge (with al fresco Teak Front Deck), Main Lounge & Bar, Venita Atrium (lobby), Fireside Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Sauna, top-deck (pool/jacuzzi, swim-up bar, sundeck loungers and shaded relaxation area, giant chess, putting green, walking track), 1 elevator (passenger lift).
AmaVenita cruise deals are inclusive of the Internet (and Wi-Fi), all tours/excursions (including on bikes), ground transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea, replenished daily bottled water.
AmaVenita river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your APT AmaVenita cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaVenita cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaVenita river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "MAGNIFICENT EUROPE" is 16-days (sailing 15 days) Rhine-Main-Danube river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam, and the reverse from Amsterdam to Budapest. There are 5 optional and 16 complimentary land tours/excursions included.
- "ENCHANTING RHINE” are 13-days (sailing 7 days) Rhine river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam and the reverse from Amsterdam to Zurich (Basel disembarkation /embarkation). There are 4 optional and 8 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus a 2-night Lucerne hotel package included in the fares.
- 14-days “Enchanting Rhine” cruise Amsterdam to Basel itinerary - Amsterdam (overnight), Cologne, Andernach, Cochem, Rudesheim, Speyer, Breisach, to Basel. Departure dates: Apr 16.
- 14-days “Magnificent Europe” cruise Amsterdam to Budapest itinerary - Amsterdam (overnight), Cologne, Rudesheim, Miltenberg, Wurzburg, Kitzingen, Bamberg, Nurnberg, Main-Danube Canal, Regensburg, Passau, Linz, Melk, Durnstein, Vienna (overnight), Budapest (overnight). Departure dates: March 19, April 30, May 28, June 25, July 23, August 20, September 17, October 15, November 12, December 10.
- 14-days “Magnificent Europe” cruise Budapest to Amsterdam itinerary - Budapest (overnight), Vienna (overnight), Durnstein, Melk, Passau, Linz, Regensburg, Nurnberg, Bamberg, Kitzingen, Wurzburg, Miltenberg, Rudesheim, Cologne, Amsterdam (overnight). Departure dates: April 2 and 30, May 14, June 11, July 9, August 6, September 3, October 1 and 29, November 26, December 24.
AmaVenita - user reviews and comments
Photos of AmaVenitaAdd Photo
AmaVenita ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
AmaWaterways recently announced that 18 riverboats in its European fleet (excluding Portugal-based ships) have earned the prestigious Green Award...June 6, 2020
- show more news
Other APT River Cruises cruise ships
The APT AmaVenita boat was initially named AmaVista (ENI number 07002005) and is the 8th among the newest generation AMA river cruise ships of the Concerto-class, with sisterships AmaBella, AmaCerto, AmaPrima, AmaReina, AmaSerena, AmaSonata, AmaVerde. This is a new APT river cruise boat design featuring the "Twin Balcony" accommodations concept. It combines the traditional French Balcony with a second covered open-air verandah for all-weather use. Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Caterpillar" marine diesel engines (model "C32 DITA ACERT" V-12, total power output 1900 kW / 2550 HP).
Vessel's construction (hull and superstructure) was done at the Vahali Shipyard in Belgrade Serbia. The 1923-founded Dutch shipbuilding company (Scheepswerf En Machinefabriek Vahali BV) owns and operates yards in Serbia (Belgrade, and Zasavica) and in Holland (Gendt). Vahali Shipyard Zasavica was officially opened in 2013. Following the construction in Serbia, the AmaVenita ship was towed to Holland for final outfitting at Scheepswerf Vahali (Gendt).
The AMA cruise ship Venita was launched in 2015 as AmaVista, but the name was subsequently changed to Venita. The christening ceremony took place in Wurzburg, Germany. The vessel's godmother is Mrs Rebekah McGeary - wife of the APT Touring company's founder Mr Geoff McGeary. Mr McGeary and their son Robert also attended the naming ceremony. Feature guest was the Wurzburg's Mayor Mr Christian Schuchardt.
All AMAwaterways ships provide complimentary bicycles (stored on the boat's sundeck) on shore excursions/tours in each port along the cruise itineraries.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
AmaVenita User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review