APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways)
AmaCerto current position
Current itinerary of AmaCerto
AmaCerto current cruise is 7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Vienna. Prices start from USD 2996 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 04 Dec, 2021 and ends on 11 Dec, 2021.
|Date / Time||Port|
|04 Dec - 05 Dec||Departing from Nuremberg, Nurnberg, Germany Bavaria hotels|
|06 Dec||Regensburg, Germany Bavaria|
|07 Dec||Passau, Germany Bavaria|
|08 Dec||Linz, Austria|
|09 Dec||Melk, Austria|
|09 Dec||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|09 Dec||Durnstein, Austria|
|09 Dec||Krems an der Donau, Austria|
|09 Dec||Spitz an der Donau, Austria|
|10 Dec - 11 Dec||Arriving in Vienna, Wien, Austria hotels|
Specifications of AmaCerto
|Year built||2012 / Age: 9|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Grave BV (Grave, Holland)|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3600 gt|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||AmaBella, AmaPrima, AmaReina, AmaSerena, AmaSonata, AmaVerde, AmaVenita|
|Christened by||Christine Duffy|
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2021 Nov 27||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$2169|
|2021 Dec 04||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Vienna||Nuremberg||$2996|
|2021 Dec 11||7 days, one-way from Vienna to Nuremberg||Vienna||$2621|
|2021 Dec 18||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Vienna||Nuremberg||$2016|
|2021 Dec 25||7 days, one-way from Vienna to Nuremberg||Vienna||$2246|
Review of AmaCerto
The AmaCerto boat cruises on Danube and Rhine rivers, as well as to the Black Sea, departing from Budapest, Amsterdam, Prague, Vilshofen (Passau) and Rousse.
Inspired by the ocean yachts, AmaCerto debuted in 2012 and provides the most outstanding river cruise experience. Her extraordinary glass elevator is among the unique elements of the ship's design, as well as the exclusive Twin Balconies.
Beautifully-decorated accommodations range up to 300 sq.ft. AmaCerto has a total of 85 cabins (of which 5 Suite, 51 Twin Balcony, 10 French Balconies, 19 with a not-opening window) in 9 grades.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - STE (x3, deck3), size 350ft2/33m2
- Twin Balcony Staterooms - AA (x11, deck3), AB (x10, deck2), BA (x10, deck3), BB (x15, deck2) - sizes (ft2/m2) 210/19 & 235/22.
- French Balcony Staterooms - C (x16, decks2&3)
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x13, deck1), E (x4, deck1).
- All “Twin Balconies” are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and French Balcony Staterooms are 170 sq. ft.
Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). AmaCerto offers various dining options for guests' culinary enjoyment. Chaîne des Rôtisseurs creations are served to enjoy in the main dining room. The Sun Deck is also an option for lunch outdoors on select days. Passengers can relax in the heated Sun Deck pool with swim-up bar.
The vessel also has an Observation Lounge (with Teak Front Deck), Main Lounge & Bar, Certo Atrium (lobby), Fireside Library, Gift Shop, Hair and Beauty salon, Fitness & Sauna, top-deck (pool/jacuzzi, sundeck loungers and shaded relaxation area, giant chess, putting green, walking track), 1 elevator (passenger lift).
AmaCerto cruise deals are inclusive of the Internet (and Wi-Fi), all tours/excursions (including on bikes), ground transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea, replenished daily bottled water.
AmaCerto river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaCerto cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaCerto cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaCerto river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "TULIP TIME” is a 7-days Belgium and Holland river cruise from Amsterdam (round-trip) with 3 optional and 7 complimentary land tours/excursions included.
- "MELODIES OF THE DANUBE" and "BLUE DANUBE DISCOVERY" are 12-days (sailing 7 days) Danube river cruises from Budapest to Prague (Vilshofen disembarkation, inclusive of 2-night Prague luxury hotel package). There are 7 optional and 10 complimentary land tours/excursions included.
- The reverse "ROMANTIC DANUBE" is a 12-days (sailing 7 days) river cruise from Budapest to Prague (Nuremberg disembarkation). It additionally includes 2-night Budapest and 3-night Prague luxury hotel packages, and some free-time in Karlovy Vary during the Nuremberg-Prague transfer.
- "ENCHANTING RHINE" is a 13-days (sailing 8 days) Rhine river cruise from Amsterdam to Zurich (Basel disembarkation), and the reverse from Zurich to Amsterdam. There are 4 optional and 8 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus 2-night Zurich and 2-night Lucerne hotel packages included.
- "NORTH SEA TO BLACK SEA" is a 27-days (sailing 20 days) Black Sea river cruise from Amsterdam to Istanbul (Rousse disembarkation). There are 7 optional and 25 complimentary land tours/excursions, with 1-night Plovdiv and 3-night Istanbul hotel packages included.
- "GRAND DANUBE" segment is a 23-days (sailing 15 days) the Black Sea and Danube cruise from Prague to Istanbul, and the reverse from Istanbul to Prague. There are 6 optional and 23 complimentary land tours/excursions plus 2-night Istanbul and 3-night Prague hotel packages included.
- "BLACK SEA VOYAGE" segment is a 23-days (sailing 7 days) Black Sea river cruise from Vienna to Istanbul and the reverse from Istanbul to Vienna. There are 4 optional and 13 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus 1-night Plovdiv, 3-night Istanbul and 2-night Vienna hotel packages included.
- "MAGNIFICENT EUROPE" is a 16-days (sailing 15 days) Rhine-Main-Danube cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam, and the reverse from Amsterdam to Budapest. There are 5 optional and 16 complimentary land tours/excursions included.
- "TREASURES OF MAIN AND RHINE" segment (themed "Christmas Markets") is a 11-days (sailing 7 days) Rhine and Danube cruise from Prague to Amsterdam, and the reverse from Amsterdam to Prague (Nuremberg disembarkation /embarkation). There are 3 optional and 7 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus a 2-night Prague hotel package included in the fares.
AmaCerto - user reviews and comments
AmaCerto ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
AmaWaterways recently launched its 2nd Seven River Journey Through Europe voyage after demand soared for the line's summer itinerary. The 45-night...April 14, 2021
- Cruise Industry
AmaWaterways recently announced that 18 riverboats in its European fleet (excluding Portugal-based ships) have earned the prestigious Green Award...June 6, 2020
- show more news
Other APT River Cruises cruise ships
The APT AmaCerto boat is the 2nd among the newest generation AMA river cruise ships of the Concerto-class, with sisterships AmaBella, AmaPrima, AmaReina, AmaSerena, AmaSonata, AmaVerde, AmaVenita. This is a new APT river cruise boat design featuring the "Twin Balcony" accommodations concept. It combines the traditional French Balcony with a second covered open-air verandah for all-weather use. Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Caterpillar" marine diesel engines (model "C32 DITA ACERT" V-12, total power output 1900 kW / 2550 HP).
A unique feature of the AMAwaterways AmaCerto cruises is the complimentary using of onboard bicycles on shore excursions/tours in each of the ports along the cruise itinerary routes.
The AMA cruise ship Certo was launched on May 16, 2012. It was christened in Vilshofen (Germany) by Mrs Christine Duffy - the president of CLIA ("Cruise Line International Association") and also CEO and president of "Maritz Travel" (one of the world's largest companies providing meeting, event and management programs for travel-related businesses).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
AmaCerto User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review