APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways)
AmaBella Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaBella
|Year built||2010 / Age : 8|
|Builder||Vahali Shipyards (Sremska Mitrovica, Serbia)|
|Operator||APT (Australian Pacific Touring)|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3600 gt|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of AmaBella
The AMAbella ship cruises on Danube River departing from Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest and Vilshofen (Passau).
AmaBella has a total of 85 cabins (of which 5 Suite, 51 Twin Balcony, 10 French Balconies, 19 with a not-opening window) in 9 grades.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - SU (x5, deck3)
- Twin Balcony Staterooms - AA (x12, deck3), AB (x19, deck3), BA (x8, deck3), BB (x8, deck2)
- Balcony Staterooms - C (x10, decks2&3)
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x12), E (x6, deck1)
- Single Oceanview Stateroom - E1 (x1, deck1).
AmaBella ship presents numerous dining options which are unequalled in cruise industry: Verde (dining room), Bella Cucina (Italian), Chef’s Table (tasting menu), Wine Bar (private), Sun Deck (alfresco). Erlebnis Chef’s Table Restaurant offers passengers the ability to watch as the chef prepares special tasting menu. Additionally, all guests can enjoy casual lunch menus served in the Main Lounge or enjoy an outdoors lunch on the Sun Deck on select days.
The Sun Deck also provides lounge chairs, putting green, a heated pool and Jaccuzi, as well as a giant chess board and walking track. The Violin Deck shelters Erlebnis Chef’s Table, the Observation Lounge and Main Lounge & Bar, as well as the Wine Bar, Gift Shop, Fireside Library, gym, sauna and Hair Salon. Another Wine Bar is located on the Cello Deck. The Bella Cucina and Verde restaurants are also there. The ship has 1 elevator (passenger lift).
AmaBella cruise deals are inclusive of Internet (and Wi-Fi), all tours/excursions (including on bikes), ground transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea, replenished daily bottled water.
AmaBella river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaBella cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaBella cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaBella river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "MELODIES OF THE DANUBE" is a 10-days (sailing 7 days) Danube river cruise from Budapest to Prague/Munich, visiting Austria, Germany, Hungary.
- The reverse itinerary is called ""THE ROMANTIC DANUBE", 12-days river cruise from Prague to Budapest (inclusive of 2-night Prague luxury hotel package). There are 7 optional and 10 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus a 3-night (Prague or Munich) hotel package included.
- "TULIP TIME” is a 7-days Belgium and Holland river cruise from Amsterdam (round-trip) with 3 optional and 7 complimentary land tours/excursions included in the fares.
- "Christmas Time" and "Christmas on the Danube" itineraries are Holiday themed Christmas Markets river cruises between Prague and Budapest visiting Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary.
- The APT AmaBella boat was the very first of the newest generation AMA river cruise ships of the Concerto-class. Her sisters are AmaCerto, AmaPrima, AmaReina, AmaSerena, AmaSonata, AmaVerde, AmaVista. This is a new APT river cruise boat design featuring the "Twin Balcony" accommodations concept. It combines the traditional French Balcony with a second covered open-air verandah for all-weather use. Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Caterpillar" marine diesel engines (model "C32 DITA ACERT" V-12, total power output 1900 kW / 2550 HP).
- An unique feature of AMAwaterways AmaBella cruises is the complimentary using of onboard bicycles on shore excursions/tours in each of the ports along the itinerary routes.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
AmaBella - user reviews and comments
Other APT River Cruises cruise ships
The below listed AmaBella cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest AmaWaterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Apr 13||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$2595|
|2019 Apr 27||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$4095|
|2019 May 11||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$4195|
|2019 May 25||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$4195|
|2019 Jun 08||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$4195|
|2019 Jun 22||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$4195|
|2019 Jul 06||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$4095|
|2019 Jul 20||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$4095|
|2019 Aug 03||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$4095|
|2019 Aug 17||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$4095|
|2019 Aug 31||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Giurgiu||Budapest||$2595|
|2019 Sep 07||7 days, one-way from Giurgiu to Budapest||Giurgiu||$3245|
|2019 Sep 14||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Giurgiu||Budapest||$2495|
|2019 Sep 21||7 days, one-way from Giurgiu to Budapest||Giurgiu|
|2019 Sep 28||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$4195|
|2019 Oct 12||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$3895|
|2019 Oct 26||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$3895|
|2019 Nov 09||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Vienna||Amsterdam||$2795|