P&O Australia announced that the fleetmates Pacific Aria and Pacific Dawn leave the fleet in 2021 as Pacific Encounter (currently Star Princess) joins the cruise line. The 3000-passenger Pacific Encounter will be P&O Australia's largest vessel and starts operations from homeport Brisbane Queensland in November 2021.
Star Princess will be drydock refurbished before joining P&O AU. Pacific Dawn and Pacific Aria will leave the fleet in, respectively, February and April 2021.
- short-break cruise (Melbourne-Brisbane)
- Asia and Explorer cruise (Brisbane-Singapore)
- ‘full farewell’, a 17-night B2B voyage (Melbourne-Brisbane-Singapore)
- 6-night ‘Southern Discovery’ (Melbourne-Fremantle) visiting Esperance and Albany
- 12-night Asia and Australia Explorer (Fremantle-Singapore)
- ‘full farewell’, an 18-night B2B voyage (Melbourne-Fremantle-Singapore).
All P&O Australia vessels are owned by Carnival Corporation - world's largest cruise shipowner.