Princess Cruises announced the company’s 15th annual Australia-based World Cruise, sailing roundtrip from 3 homeports - Auckland, Brisbane, and Sydney.
The 107-day circumnavigation of the world features 43 destinations in 27 different countries on 6 continents.
Coral Princess is scheduled to set sail with 2000 passengers on her first World Cruise from Sydney Australia on May 18, 2022. The voyage goes on sale on September 15, 2020.
The once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel the globe by cruise ship includes desired destinations in the Mediterranean, Iceland, Norway, the Arctic Circle, a transit of the Panama Canal locks, and access to over 20 UNESCO Sites.
Coral Princess World Cruise 2022 highlights include:
- 34000 nautical miles (63 km / 39130 mi) sailing through the Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Baltic Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Panama Canal, Pacific Ocean, crossing the international date line once, the equator twice, and travelling to the top of the world above the Arctic Circle.
- 3 roundtrip departure homeports: Auckland (May 14, 2022), Sydney (May 18, 2022), Brisbane (May 20, 2022)
- 14 itineraries ranging between 19-107 days, with various World Cruise segments
- 4 maiden World Cruise ports: Sibenik, Olden, Isafjordur, and Cornwall (Falmouth UK)
- Access to 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- A full transit of the historic locks of the Panama Canal, Suez Canal transit in Egypt, Easter Island scenic cruising
- 12 late night/“More Ashore” stays and 4 overnights in Dubai, Venice, New York, Lima (Callao)
- Optional overland tours from Lima (Callao) to see Machu Picchu and Galapagos Islands.