Seabourn announced it will cancel the upcoming 2020 and 2021 cruises for 3 ships in its fleet into Spring 2021, which applies to Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Odyssey, and Seabourn Ovation.
Specific details include:
- Seabourn Odyssey: with her pause effective through January 15, 2021
- Seabourn Ovation: with her pause effective through April 18, 2021
- Seabourn Encore: with her pause effective through May 28, 2021.
Seabourn's decision to cancel additional cruises is a proactive action to deal with the circumstances evolving from the global response to the COVID crisis.
Passengers with impacted sailings will automatically be canceled and will receive Bonus Future Cruise Credits (FCC). They can also request a full refund of the money paid to Seabourn. Specific details include:
- Paid in Full: those passengers who paid in full receive 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) of the base fare paid to Seabourn. Vacationers can request a full refund of the money paid to the company.
- Under Deposit: those passengers with bookings under deposit receive a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) valued at 125% of the deposit paid. Passengers can request a full refund of the money paid to Seabourn.
The FCC is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It may be used to book sailings departing through December 31, 2022. The amount of non-cruise fare purchases may be transferred to a new booking. Alternatively, passengers may request a refund of the money paid to the cruise line, which will be reimbursed to the original payment form.