After bringing 3,000+ guests to Alaska last year, Lindblad Expeditions is now heading towards another successful cruise season in 2022.
According to the company, bookings have exceeded expectations. With the 62-passenger Nat Geo Sea Bird almost sold-out, they added sistership Nat Geo Sea Lion and additional departure dates, in order to meet demand.
Lindblad Expeditions will now have all 4 of their USA-flagged boats in Alaska: the 62-passenger sisterships, NatGeo Sea Bird and NatGeo Sea Lion, and the 100-passenger sisterships, Nat Geo Quest and Nat Geo Venture, offering 6 separate itineraries ranging between 6-15 days.
The cruise season begins in May 2022, offering the first passengers the advantages of springtime in Alaska, and runs through September.
All cruises will provide passengers the wild, iconic Alaska experience Lindblad has honed over ~40 years of expedition discovery. Passengers will witness the wildness only accessible via small ships as they explore deep into Alaska, surrounded by epic landscapes.
The Itineraries and starting fares (per person based on double occupancy category 1 cabin) include:
- 6-day Wild Alaska Escape: Juneau to Ketchikan and Wild Alaska Escape (from Sitka to Juneau). Fares from US$4,660 per person.
- 8-day Exploring Alaska’s Coastal Wilderness (including a full day in Glacier Bay National Park). Fares from US$7,340.
- 14-day Treasures of the Inside Passage: Alaska & British Columbia. Fares from US$10,640.
- 15-day A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii. Fares from US$11,580
- 8-day Voyage to Great Bear Rainforest: Native Culture & Wildlife in the Land of the Spirit Bear. Fares from US$5,400.