Angra dos Reis (translated "Creek of the Kings") is a major seaport city in Brazil, located in Rio de Janeiro state's southern part. The city covers a total area of approx 816 km2 (315 ml2) and has population around 170,000.
- Angra dos Reis metropolitan area also includes a total of 365 offshore islands. Many of these are privately owned - by international and national celebrities.
- The fisrt colonial settlement was established in 1556 AD.
- Currently, most of the port's operations are steel exports by the CSN company (Companhia Siderurgica Nacional) - country;s largest steel producer in terms of crude steel production (over 5,6 million tons annual capacity).
- The port's current importance is, in part, also due to the ferry terminal facility, as well as its harbour, used by TEBIG Petrobras for oil shipping in large quantities. This way, the port is positioned as one of the country's largest and busiest.
- Nowadays, due to its perfect beaches and nearby resort regions, Angra dos Reis has become a major domestic tourism point.
- Most of the landscape is covered by hills. The hilly terrain helped generate the landslides at the beginning of 2010. During thses accidents, numerous homes and hotels were either heavily damaged or destroyed, and mostly on Ilha Grande.
- The city's major economic activities include commerce, industry, services, fishing, tourism. The port features an oil terminal and shipbuilding facilities (Keppel Fels, formerly Verolme).
- Brazil's nuclear power stations Angra I and Angra II are located nearby. Both plants employ around 3,000 people, and generate 10,000 indirect state jobs.
- Tourism is highly developed, especially on the surrounding islands. The beaches and pristine waters are ideal for swimming and scuba diving.
Port Angra dos Reis cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Angra dos Reis, Brazil. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|1 February, 2019|
|18 February, 2019|
|28 February, 2019|
The Angra dos Reis cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Angra dos Reis, Brazil.
If you lose the Angra dos Reis location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.