Fetesti is a Danube River cruise port and municipality located in Ialomita County, Romania. The city covers a total area of approx 101,19 km2 (39,07 ml2) and has population of around 30,220 people (2011 census).
- Fetesti is lies in Baragan plain, on Borcea branch of Danube. Fetesti has the 2nd largest population in Ialomita, after Slobozia.
- In 1895, King Carol I railway Bridge was constructed across Danube River to Cernavoda. A newer one was built during the 1980s as part of Bucharest-Constanta A2 highway.
- The settlement of Fetesti was mentioned for the first time in 1528, in a document released by Wallachia's ruler, Radu of Afumati. Fetesti became a commune in 1868, a city in 1934, and in 1995 achieved a municipality status. In the course of time, it has evolved to a major industrial and crossroads center.
- The city of Fetesti is composed of 4 neighbourhoods: Fetesti-Oras, Buliga, Vlasca and Fetesti-Gara; formally, the last 3 are separate villages. Fetesti-Gara has a population of more than 20,000 inhabitants. It is considered to be the center of Fetesti.
- There are 3 high-schools and 7 schools in the city of Fetesti. The best in Fetesti-Tandarei area is "Carol I" high-school, which is also one of the best in Romania.
Port Fetesti cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Fetesti, Romania. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|28 July, 2022|
|MS Amadeus Brilliant||20:00||22:00|
|30 July, 2022|
|MS Amadeus Brilliant||19:00||19:00|