ms Prinsendam deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
ms Prinsendam deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Holland America deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the ms Prinsendam cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on ms Prinsendam staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Prinsendam (built 1988, in HAL service since 2002, last refurbished in 2016) is the smallest of all Holland America ships. The Prinsendam ship (nicknamed “Elegant Explorer”) was initially built for the Royal Viking Line (not operational anymore). The vessel was bought and operated by Cunard Line between 1988-1999 under the name “Royal Viking Sun”. Between 1999-2002, Prinsendam was operated by Seabourn Cruises under the name “Seabourn Sun”.
As a former Royal Viking cruise ship, Prinsendam is related to her ex fleetmates (Phoenix Reisen ships today) – Royal Viking Star (ms Black Watch), Royal Viking Sky (ms Boudicca), and Royal Viking Sea (ms Albatros).
Prinsendam cruise ship deck plan has a total of 419 staterooms for 838 passengers (max capacity is 1006 guests), served by 470 crew/staff. The ship has 9 passenger accessible decks, 4 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 3 jacuzzies, 4 elevators.
(new) Room Service Menu
Since December 2016, Holland America Prinsendam ship offers a new room service menu that includes a mix of Continental (free) and a la carte breakfast items, as well as sample dishes from the onboard specialty restaurants (Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind, Dive-In Burgers).
- Complimentary starters, entrees, sandwiches and desserts are offered around the clock.
- Pinnacle and Neptune Suite passengers enjoy the a la carte breakfast and specialty beverages free of charge.
- The Tamarind menu offers Seafood, Vegetarian, and Land & Sea bento boxes - each at USD 9,75.
- The Dive-In menu offers various burgers served with fries. Each costs USD 4,95.
- The Pinnacle Grill menu offers a steak dish at USD 15 and lobster at USD 20.
- At breakfast, sample complimentary room service option is a scrambled egg dish. It comes with hash browns and breakfast meats. Other offered dishes are steak and eggs (USD 9,50), smoked salmon benedict (USD 7,50) and fruit smoothie with Greek yogurt (USD 4,95).
- A separate kids menu offers (free of charge) chicken tenders, mac & cheese, peanut butter and jelly, as well as other snacks.
ms Prinsendam deck plans are property of Holland America. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.