Tanjung Benoa cruise port is the main port on Bali Island, Indonesia. It is located closely to popular places like Nusa Dua, Sanur, Kuta, Denpasar.
Denpasar airport is only 12 km (7,5 ml) away from the port and there are a lot of good hotels in the area. Bali is a great resort with a lot of city tours and shore excursion possibilities. The cruise ship schedule offers attractive voyages. The most attractive cruises in the itinerary are during the Nyepi Day (the Sillent Day corresponding to the New Year in Bali) in March.
Highlights: Temples, Beaches, Volcanoes, Denpasar, Ubud
Benoa cruise terminal
Benoa Cruise Terminal (BCT) hosts passenger ships of all sizes. There is a good anchor holding in the sea bed. Among the cruise lines with ships docking at the main cruise ship terminal are Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, P&O Australia, Cunard, Costa. Legend of the Seas (TUI Discovery 2) was the first large cruise vessel to dock at the Benoa cruise terminal.
- Tanjung Benoa port is accessed by 2-miles long channel and has two berths.
- The East Berth is the main one. In front of it there is a modern cruise terminal building with a lot of facilities. Its length is 290 m the depth is -11 m 00 LWS.
- Tanah Ampo International Port (just like Benoa Port) is located in the Bali Island's southern part. Another port is called Celukan Bawang Port - in the island's northern part.
The South Berth is an alternative one. It has a -7 m 00 LWS depth and it is 206 m long. At the Bali Cruise Port Terminal the passengers can sense authentic atmosphere because of the Balinese culture and art demonstrations. There are sculptures, paintings, batik printings and woodcarvings.
As a part of Master Plan, the Bali Cruise Terminal is constantly upgraded. Port Authorities aim world class cruise ship terminal.
Benoa tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
Bali is a large island and a famous Indonesian resort. This place is amazing with its sunny beaches, beautiful tropical forests and volcanic mountains. It offers terraced rice fields and thousands of great temples. The Bali Cruise Terminal is located close to famous attractions and places for fun activities like water sport or haggling for bargains. Bali has survived two bombing accidents and has revived in amazing place for great vacation. The tour operators offers interesting activities like surfing, playing golf, workshops attending and watching Balinese dance performances at the evenings. Also you can visit interesting places like:
- Kuta Beach: Bali’s most developed and most popular beach. You can see a memorial to the 2002 bombing victims. There are a lot of surf shops, cafes (including Hard Rock Cafe) and several not so big shopping malls.
- Ubud: Bali’s cultural center. Take a tour at museums and temples, you can also visit a monkey sanctuary.
- Sanur : resort town near the beach.
- Denpasar: Bali’s capital, the biggest city of the island. Good for shopping and temples’ tour.
- Nusa Dua (Tanjung Benoa): resort area with a public beach located at Geger. The area is across the harbor from Bali Cruise Port.
- Seminyak: located north from Kuta, high-class resort with SPA and boutiques
The Benoa cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Benoa, Bali, Indonesia.
If you lose the Benoa location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Benoa cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Benoa, Bali, Indonesia. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
3 December, 2016
26 December, 2016
28 December, 2016
30 December, 2016
31 December, 2016