Review of Boudicca deck 7 (Lido-Promenade)
- During MS Boudicca's refurbishment in 2013, Cafe Venus (in 2015 renamed to "Bookmark Cafe") was added taking some space from the Library. Bookmark Cafe is a premium coffee shop / a la carte priced patisserie serving luxury chocolates, specialty coffees/teas (by the UK brand "Taylors of Harrogate"), also hand-made chocolates (including pralines and Champagne truffles) and high-quality Champagne wine.
- The Library is well-stocked, with comfortable seating (small tables and chairs) and starboard views.
- Internet Room has several Internet computers and a printer.
- The small Casino (portside) has two gaming tables (Blackjack and Roulette), no slot machines. During the day, here are offered complimentary gambling classes for beginners.
- Card Room is the bridge-playing club.
- Lido Lounge hosts daily trivia quizzes, bingo games, carpet bowling. Evening entertainment includes cabarets (two shows – at 7:45 pm and at 10:45 pm), live piano performances, dancing, nightly karaoke. The Lounge transforms into disco nightclub in the late hours, and has a small outdoor seating area overlooking the pools on Lounge Deck 6.
- The ship has an Open Promenade deck.
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from 7008 to 7045, of which Outside (categories A-B-Superior), the new Balcony rooms (category BC, upgraded during refurbishment 2015), JS-Junior Suites and DS-Deluxe Suites (Superior Junior).
Bookmark Cafe (MS Boudicca)