Norwegian Cruise Line revealed the lineup of summer 2019 itineraries, with plans for both Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Gem to visit Bermuda.
Norwegian will boast 5 ships sailing in Europe, 3 cruising to Alaska, 2 calling on Bermuda, and itineraries including the Bahamas and Florida, Canada and New England, the Caribbean, and the Hawaiian islands.
- Passengers sailing from Boston will enjoy the exotic Atlantic island from a larger ship, Norwegian Gem, that will homeport in Beantown between March 29-November 8, 2019.
- Norwegian Escape, moving to New York for summer 2018, will continue her stay through summer 2019, sailing to Bermuda between April 14-October 20, 2019.
- Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Gem will both offer the perfect summer getaway, with 7-day cruises to Bermuda featuring 3 full days in port and 2 overnight stays, so passengers can experience the beautiful British territory.
- Norwegian Bliss offers new 7-day Glacier Bay cruises departing each Sunday from Seattle between May 5-September 22, 2019. Norwegian Pearl and Jewel are also back in Alaska.
- Norwegian Dawn returns to her first homeport of New York with 7-day cruises to Bahamas and Florida. The ship will also offer May and June departures from NYC to Canada & New England.
- Norwegian Escape will sail from New York, Norwegian Gem will sail out of Boston.
- Norwegian Breakaway will offer 7-day Caribbean itineraries from Miami.
- Norwegian Getaway will return to the Baltic with 9-day cruises featuring ports of call like Berlin (Warnemunde), Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm, an overnight in St. Petersburg, and a day cruising past Stockholm Archipelago.
- Norwegian Epic will return to Europe to sail 7-day Western Mediterranean voyages, with embarkation available in either Rome (Civitavecchia) or Barcelona.
- Norwegian Jade will offer Greek Isles and Italy cruises between May 12-October 24, 2019.
- Norwegian Star will also sail Greek Isles and Eastern Mediterranean cruises, offering primarily 7-day trips with a small selection of 9-, 10-, 11-, and 12-day cruises departing from Venice between May 12-November 10, 2019.
- Norwegian Spirit will be homeported in Southampton for summer 2019 and sail 10-day/longer itineraries to the British Isles, Norwegian Fjords, Iceland, Baltics and the Arctic Circle.
- In summer 2019 Pride of America is back in Hawaii on week-long cruises through April 2021.