Star Princess returned to service following a 2-week multi-million renovation, outfitting the vessel with some of the latest product innovations and enhancements of Princess Cruises to various onboard spots.
Resuming a season of 15-day Hawaii cruises roundtrip from Vancouver and Los Angeles through April prior to summer cruising in Alaska, Star Princess passengers will enjoy updated or new onboard offerings.
The enhancements continue cruise line's US$450 million multi-year renovation campaign called ‘Come Back New Promise’, enhancing onboard guest experience.
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria is a signature specialty restaurant which now offers updated decor and a new menu via collaboration with Chef Angelo Auriana, Executive Chef at the authentic Italian restaurants, Officine BRERA and The Factory Kitchen, in Los Angeles.
- Princess Luxury Bed is available in every stateroom onboard Star Princess. It was developed by Princess Cruises via collaboration with board-certified sleep expert, Dr. Michael Breus and HGTV designer Candice Olson.
- Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Center is available to cruisers ages 3-17. The ship now offers a reimagined Camp Discovery youth center created via partnership with Discovery Consumer Products as part of line’s Discovery at Sea program.
- Enhanced Boutiques allow guests to enjoy aesthetic enhancements to all Shops of Princess, such as a modern Fragrance & Cosmetic and a branded Effy Fine Jewelry boutique. There are many new products to choose from.
- Lotus Spa & Fitness Center has been upgraded with the latest in fitness equipment now available.
- The Casino boasts reconfiguration of tables and machines, along with new carpet.
- Other refurnishing upgrades of upholstery and carpet are found throughout the Star Princess cruise ship.