Crystal Cruises unveiled its guide to award-winning global itineraries, line's 2018 and 2019 Worldwide Atlas.
The brochure advertises the comprehensive collection of cruises aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony, including innovative itineraries that range from 6 to 129 days, along with maiden calls and destination experiences.
Within 212 pages, the new atlas by Crystal draws travelers into the varied activities onboard the ships.
Itinerary highlights featured in the new edition include:
- 54 total cruises in 2018. A couple of epic World Cruise voyages bring the sister ships together for their soiree in Sydney, allowing passengers to continue the global journey on the opposite vessel from there;
- An overnight maiden visit to Manila on a Southeast Asia cruise;
- A return to the Arabian Gulf and Holy Land, with a maiden call in Doha and overnights in Mumbai, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Ashdod and Dubai;
- A North American selection in Alaska, Canada and New England, affording domestic air travel and maiden calls in Maine, Rockland, Trois-Rivieres, Quebec and Bimini;
- African safaris on itinerary exploring the Indian Ocean isles;
- Specialized itineraries exploring the Amazon, Persian Gulf, Red Sea and North Cape;
- 65 total cruises in 2019. A World Cruise onboard Crystal Serenity which follows a tropical route out of Hawaii and Australia to Africa and on to Monte Carlo;
- A Mediterranean season, expanded from April to October;
- An itinerary exploring Japan, Petropavlovsk (Russia) and then crossing the International Dateline enroute to Alaska;
- New Far East routes through Thailand, Cambodia, China and Vietnam;
- Warm-weather experiences along the North American Gulf Coast and South America with overnights in lively hubs including New Orleans, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro;
- Monumental itineraries with a focus on cultural powerhouse spots, including a full 3-day stay in UNESCO-listed Bordeaux;
- Remote sites, such as Cook Islands’ Aitutaki Island and Siberia’s Kamchatka Peninsula.