In summer 2019, Disney Cruise Line offers new itineraries and 7 new ports in Europe, of which a first-ever round-trip sailing from Rome and first-time calls at destinations in Sweden, Spain, France, Denmark, Northern Ireland. Disney takes pasengers on a European grand tour with visits to the Mediterranean early summer and northern Europe late summer.
The cruise line additionally offers sailings to Alaska, the Bahamas and Caribbean, including new cruises aboard Disney Fantasy.
- New round-trip cruise from Rome: For the first time, Disney passengers can experience the rich history of the city as a bookend experience in a single sailing. In Rome, families have the chance to explore the Colosseum, the Vatican and the Trevi Fountain, and sample authentic cuisine. On June 14, 2019 Disney Magic sails an 8-night cruise from Civitavecchia (Rome) with ports of call including Salerno, La Spezia, Villefranche, Marseilles, and Barcelona.
- First-time calls at 7 new ports in Europe: Disney calls on 7 new ports in Europe for the first time, including Gothenburg, Nynashamn, Toulon (Provence), Brest, Cartagena, Fredericia, and Belfast. Belfast is a new destination on a 7-night British Isles cruise departing Dover, England on September 8, 2019. Throughout the summer, Disney Magic’s European includes the Baltic, Norwegian fjords, British Isles, Iceland and the Mediterranean.
- Return to Alaska: In 2019, Disney Wonder returns to Alaska for the summer season with a variety of 5-, 7- and 9-night itineraries departing from Vancouver, with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Sitka, Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Hubbard Glacier, Tracy Arm Fjord, Victoria BC.
- Special Disney Fantasy itineraries to the Bahamas and Caribbean: In addition to 7-night eastern & western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, Disney Fantasy embarks on a variety of special itineraries to the Bahamas and Caribbean throughout 2019 summer. The special itineraries include a 3-night Bahamian cruise departing August 7, a 6-night western Caribbean cruise on June 30, an 8-night southern Caribbean voyage on June 22, and an 11-night southern Caribbean sailing departing on July 27. All trips aboard Disney Fantasy in summer 2019 include a visit to Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
- Castaway Cay: More opportunities to explore the exclusive private island of Disney: In 2019, Disney Dream sails a series of cruises including 2 stops at Castaway Cay so passengers can enjoy more of the award-winning pristine island paradise. On Jun 19, Jul 3 and Jul 17, 2019, Disney Dream sails from Port Canaveral on 4-night Bahamian voyages to Nassau, plus 2 stops at Castaway Cay. On Jun 14, Jun 23, Jun 28, Jul 7, Jul 12 and Jul 21, 2019, Disney Dream sails from Port Canaveral on 5-night Bahamian cruises to Nassau, along with 2 stops at Castaway Cay. The special itineraries are in addition to 3- and 4-night Bahamian voyages from Port Canaveral that call at Nassau and Castaway Cay.
- Guided Experiences with Adventures by Disney: In 2019 summer, Disney Cruise Line passengers can enrich their experience via combining a Europe / Alaska trip with a package from Adventures by Disney, the leader in family guided group vacations.
- New Short Escapes, pre-cruise: In 2019 Adventures by Disney offers pre-cruise guided experiences in Vancouver and Rome. These 3-night Short Escapes, also offered in Barcelona and Copenhagen, allow families to experience private, after-hours visit to Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Activities like flamenco dancing, preparing local cuisine and ziplining, immerse families in the region's culture.
- Guided group excursion packages for Europe cruises: Families can enhance select European cruises with Adventures by Disney package during the trip. Knowledgeable Adventure Guides lead passengers to experience the best of each port of call via immersive off-the-beaten-path excursions. In addition, guests can enjoy exclusive receptions onboard and benefit from concierge service.
Bookings open to the public March 8, 2018.