The Indian Ocean Grand Europe Adventure cruise will visit a total of 17 ports before arriving in Southampton. The itinerary was sold out just weeks after going on sale.
Homeporting for the first time in Southampton UK, Sapphire Princess makes her maiden visits to the British Isles, Northern Europe and Mediterranean and will sail 3- to 14-night voyages to 42 destinations in the region. Sapphire Princess will also make the first port call of Princess Cruises to Skagen (Denmark).
Sapphire Princess returns to Singapore in November 2018 to go on her 5th Singapore homeporting season along with Diamond Princess.
New features onboard the Sapphire Princess ship include:
- new livery featuring the iconic logo of Princess Cruises;
- Princess Luxury beds in all staterooms;
- upgrades to the Lotus Spa and fitness centre;
- upgrades to the duty free boutiques;
- the Princess Theatre received new LED wall measuring 15 meters wide and nearly 5 meters high. From May 2018, the new Bravo production show, infusing opera, pop and musical theatre, will be featured on formal nights;
- new category Club Class Mini-Suites with VIP amenities and reserved dining area was made available before the dry dock. The elevated mini-suite category offers expedited seating for dinner along with priority embarkation/disembarkation, complimentary wine, expanded menu options, and luxurious bathrobes.