Royal Caribbean released the 2nd phase of its European itineraries for 2020.
- Headlining 2020 season in Europe is Allure of the Seas. The ship sails from Fort Lauderdale FL to Barcelona on March 1, 2020 and afterwards starts offering 7-night Western Mediterranean itineraries until she heads to Miami FL November 1, 2020.
- Brilliance of the Seas sails from Amsterdam, and offers Baltic and British Isles itineraries. Ship's 2020 European season culminates with a 15-night Arctic Crossing on the way back to Boston.
- Explorer of the Seas is back to Europe in 2020 with Greek Isles cruises out of Civitavecchia-Rome. The ship also offers 12-night Holy Land itinerary.
- Jewel of the Seas sails a variety of itineraries, including a few trips from Barcelona prior to moving to Copenhagen for Russia, Scandinavia, and the fjords. The ship then returns to Barcelona for Greek Isles and Mediterranean voyages, including two Holy Land cruises.
- Rhapsody of the Seas homeports in Venice, and sails primarily to Croatia and the Greek Isles.
- Vision of the Seas also sails in the Mediterranean and visits the Greek Isles and Venice prior to heading to Cape Liberty on September 5, 2020.