Celebrity Silhouette returned from a 42-day bow-to-stern refurbishment. The completion of the modernization makes Silhouette the 4th ship in the fleet of Celebrity Cruises to undergo The Celebrity Revolution – the more than US$500 million investment of the brand in ship-wide upgrades and reimagined spaces.
On the transformed ship, guests will revel in enhancements as:
- All staterooms and suites were refreshed, including Celebrity’s eXhale bedding with luxurious Cashmere mattresses, HDTVs, and upgraded amenities.
- 6 new staterooms and suites were added, including 2 new ultra-stylish Sunset Suites and 4 Interior Staterooms.
- The Retreat ultimate all-inclusive area for Suite passengers was added, highlighted by The Retreat Sundeck with luxurious cabanas, loungers, bar, hot tub, and more; as well as an exclusive 24/7 lounge with concierge services, complimentary beverages, and gourmet bites, known as The Retreat Lounge (former Michael’s Club).
- A new dining offering, Craft Social (former Cellar Masters), featuring comfort food favourites, HDTVs, and leather seating, along with over 40 craft beers, wine, and cocktails on tap.
- The Entertainment Court Bar, a brand new cocktail quick-stop spot.
- Updated Lawn Club with 8 refreshed Alcoves as well as an oversized outdoor movie screen.
- An upgraded Sunset Bar with a shaded lounge area, banquette seating, and hammocks.
- Digital enhancements like the addition of RFID lock technology and Xcelerate Wi-Fi. Passengers will now be able to experience the line’s mobile app and the leading facial recognition embarkation technology of the brand, which enables expedited boarding, along with additional features like digital room keys and guest-to-guest chat.
- An upgraded Fitness Center with new state-of-the-art cardio & weight equipment provided by Technogym.
- World-class retail offerings, such as iconic vintage brand What Goes Around Comes Around; Tarbay collection from Venezuela with handcrafted fine jewelry; artisan-driven Lemlem with a collection of shoes, handbags, and resort wear, made in Africa; Tao Company Jewelry by Vanessa Arcila; and a new destination shop, Point B.
- An enhanced Photo Gallery, Art Gallery, and iLounge, plus a sophisticated new design for The Casino & The Casino Bar.
- A redesigned Library, a refreshed Solarium, and Pool Deck.
Upgrades were also made to the crew areas, including a renovated gym and recreational spaces, as well as an upgraded outdoor bar and lounge area, with crew laundry facilities.
Celebrity Silhouette’s modernization began on January 3. Silhouette is just the 4th revitalization under The Celebrity Revolution program. Celebrity Constellation is next, due for completion in May, with 4 more ships to be refurbished by 2023.