A range of early booking offers was introduced alongside the P&O Cruises summer 2022 programme.
150+ vacations both from the home port of Southampton UK and Mediterranean fly-cruises are now available to book, with offers featuring a 5% low deposit on all sailings.
A 10% discount for past passengers also applies, as well as a 5% discount for new travellers making a Select Price booking. Kid places are available at GBP 49 for off-peak cruise holidays and GBP 199 for peak holiday periods. The offers are available through and including December 14, 2020.
The voyages range from 4-night breaks to Amsterdam, The Netherlands, through to a 30-night itinerary to Canada & North America.
Summer 2022 will be the second season of the newbuild Iona in the Norwegian fjords. 7-night sailings, which start at GBP 599 per guest, depart from and return to Southampton UK with ports of call including Olden, Alesund, Haugesund, and Stavanger.
Pre-registration for summer 2022 cruises started on November 3, with all vacations on sale from November 11, 2020.
Highlights of P&O Cruises summer 2022 programme, which runs from April through October 2022, include:
- P&O Iona’s 7-night Norwegian fjords sailings offering scenic cruising and calls including the UNESCO World Heritage site Geiranger, Olden and Alesund.
- P&O Britannia sailing the Mediterranean with destinations including La Spezia plus overnights in Barcelona. Britannia also offers Baltic holidays including 2-day calls to Saint Petersburg while also visiting Tallinn and Helsinki.
- P&O Azura’s fly-cruises from Malta including Trieste, for visits to Venice, as well as Kusadasi for visits to the ruins of Ephesus. The vessel will also sail to Taranto, Southern Italy – the first time the cruise company has taken passengers to the historic city.
- P&O Ventura’s vacations to Spain, Portugal and the Canaries featuring visits to Lisbon and Bilbao.
- P&O Aurora’s Arctic Circle voyage including an overnight in Reykjavik and North Cape scenic cruising.