In the Caribbean are deployed 6 MedallionClass Princess ships - Caribbean, Emerald, Enchanted, Island, Regal, and Sky. Travelers have a choice of 87 departures and 21 itineraries ranging from 4 to 21 days (including B2Bs). The company's fall 2022 - spring 2023 program is based on homeporting in Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale) Florida and includes 24 Caribbean islands.
Season's highlights include:
- Eastern Caribbean, including a 4-day getaway to Princess Cays with multiple 7- and 8-day itineraries visiting popular islands like St Thomas USVI, St Maarten, Puerto Rico, St Kitts.
- Western Caribbean, including a 5-day getaway to Mexico (Costa Maya and Cozumel) and visits to underwater caves and Mayan ruins. Multiple 7-day Western Caribbean itineraries also visit Jamaica, Isla Roatan, Belize. Port highlights include Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize City, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica (Ocho Rios).
- Southern Caribbean itineraries range 8- to 16-day days and visit the Leeward Antilles' ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao), Antigua, Barbados, Martinique, and more.
Princess Cays Bahamas is included in all Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean voyages.
Princess Cruises is the #1 Panama Canal line, bringing more passengers to this historic region than any other cruise company since 1967. For the upcoming 2022-2023 cruise season 4 MedallionClass ships, including Caribbean Princess, Emerald Princess, Island Princess, Ruby Princess, sail on 26 departures with 6 itineraries, visiting 16 destinations in 9 countries.
Voyages range in length from 10 to 15 days. Highlights include:
- 10-day Panama Canal with Costa Rica & Caribbean, sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale and giving passengers the unique experience of transiting the locks with a partial transit while exploring Caribbean ports in Costa Rica and Grand Cayman.
- 15-day Panama Canal Ocean to Ocean, sailing between Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles/San Francisco or vice versa. The itineraries allow passengers a full transit experience while visiting cruise ports in Mexico, South & Central America.