On sale November 11, Island Princess - Princess Cruises' largest ship to sail a World Cruise - is scheduled to sail roundtrip from North America on a 111-day voyage from both Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) and Los Angeles (Long Beach-San Pedro, California) in January 2024.
Passengers will experience a total of 51 destinations across 27 different countries and 6 continents, including Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America & North America.
The 111-day roundtrip journey from Fort Lauderdale departs on January 4, 2024, and on January 18, 2024, from Los Angeles CA. A 97-day World Cruise from LA to Fort Lauderdale is also offered, departing on January 18, 2024.
2024 World Cruise details feature:
- Island Princess is scheduled to sail 33,000+ nautical miles in 111 days.
- 12 Maiden World Cruise port calls to Benoa (Bali Indonesia), Heraklion (Crete Greece), Haifa (Tel Aviv-Nazareth, Israel), Mykonos Island (Greece), Genoa (Milan, Italy), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii, Italy), Livorno (Florence-Pisa, Italy), Villefranche-sur-Mer (Nice, France Riviera), Lisbon (Portugal), Agadir (Morocco), Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands), Bermuda.
- Visits to 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, The Port Fortress of Cartagena, the ancient Greek city of Ephesus (Kusadasi, Turkey), The Acropolis in Athens (Piraeus).
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator twice.
- The cruise offers an overnight visit to Dubai and 11 “More Ashore” late-night calls in Abu Dhabi (UAE), Auckland (New Zealand), Sydney (NSW Australia).
- Countries visited include Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Greece, Canary Islands, Costa Rica, and more.
Fares start at USD 21080 (EUR 18170 / GBP 15530) per person with double occupancy.
Early booking perks (full world cruise bookings made by January 31, 2022) included complimentary Specialty Restaurant dining (up to 4 dinners during the voyage), Premier Beverage Package (all onboard drinks/alcohol included), unlimited Wi-Fi, roundtrip flights from either USA or Canada (first-class airfare for Suites, economy-class airfare for balcony cabins), daily crew gratuities, US$ 500 pp OBC(onboard credit).