The ultra-luxury, full all-inclusive travel brand Scenic Yacht Cruises introduced its 2023-2024 itinerary collection.
With the introduction of Scenic Eclipse 2, passengers will be able to reach further than ever as Scenic’s new season features 50+ countries across all 7 continents, marking the company's largest-ever collection of ultra-luxury ocean cruises.
Scenic Eclipse 2, identical in design, and with the world-class features of her sistership Scenic Eclipse 1, will join the fleet in early 2023.
For the first time, the two "discovery yachts" will be sailing to all four corners of the world, as well as every continent, with the new collection of 85 voyages featuring new destinations including the Caribbean, the Pacific Islands, Indonesia, Polynesia, Australia, and Scotland. This is in addition to a number of new itineraries in the Mediterranean, the Americas, the Arctic, and Antarctica.
Highlights of 2023-2024 itineraries include:
- 9-day or 10-day Antarctica Insights fly-cruise (roundtrip Punta Arenas Chile) includes a 2-hour flight to/from King George Island. Fares start at US$17,420 pp
- 11-day Discover the Kimberley Coastline (from Darwin to Broome) offers an exploration of Australia’s Kimberley Coast. Fares start at US$13,800 pp
- 18-day Wild Frontiers: Franz Josef Land Archipelago ventures in the Russian High Arctic and Novaya Zemlya. Fares start at US$23,400 pp.
Additional new itineraries for the 2023-2024 season of Scenic include:
- 9-day Scottish Isles: Historic Trails & Wilderness (from Edinburgh to Dublin)
- 9- and 10-day Antarctica Insights fly-cruise (from Punta Arenas to Buenos Aires)
- 11-day Atlantic Isles & the Caribbean (from New York to Nassau)
- 12-day Beyond the Arctic Circle (from Tromso to Oslo)
- 13-day Caribbean Sojourn cruise from Nassau to Bridgetown
- 13-day Passage through Melanesia: Solomon Islands & Vanuatu (from Cairns to Fiji)
- 13-day Secrets of Indonesia: Spice Islands & Raja Ampat roundtrip from Darwin.