Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
Cruise Port schedule, live map, terminals, news
Phú Quoc (aka Koh Tral) is Vietnam's largest island, with total area approx 574 km2 (222 ml2) and population around 105,000.The island is located in Gulf of Thailand. Its main town (Duong Đong) is on the west coast and has population around 20,000. The other large town (An Thoi) is on the south coast.
Phú Quoc Island is elongated, with length 50 km (31 ml / north-south) and max width 25 km (16 ml / east-west). It's highest elevation point is 603 m (1978 ft). Local economy is based on fishing, agriculture and tourism industries. Phu Quoc currently enjoys a tourism boom with many related projects already carried out, including 5-star hotels and resorts. Since March 2014, Vietnam allows visa-free tourism-related activities on the island for up to 30 days.
Two traditional for Vietnam food products are made on the island - fish sauce and black pepper. Tourism industry benefits from large and beautiful beaches and direct flight from Bangkok Thailand. The island is served by its own modern (inaugurated in 2012) international airport, also connecting it with mainland Vietnam (regular flights to Saigon and Hanoi). Phu Quoc is linked by fast ferries (hydrofoils) with Rach Gia and Hà Tien.
latest tourism infrastructure developments include the Vinpearl Phu Quoc Resorts and the Vinmec International Hospital (opened 2015) boosting medical tourism, med services and education.
Phu Quoc Island Vietnam cruise terminal
Cruise ships to Phu Quoc Island anchor at sea near at Duong Dong (largest port town) on the western coast and their passengers are transported to shore via the ship's tender boats..
Phu Quoc Island Vietnam tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Long Beach (northeastern coast, the island's most popular)
- Bai Sao Beach (on the island's southeastern coast)
- Kem Beach (south of Bai Sao)
- Ganh Dau Beach (on the island's northwestern tip)
- Vung Bau Beach (northwest, crescent-shaped desolate beach located between Cua Can Village and Bai Dai Beach)
- Dinh Cau Temple (small rock tample and a lighthouse)
- Fish Sauce Factory tour
- Coconut Tree Prison
- Tranh Waterfall
- Phu Quoc National Forest hiking (relatively flat trail)
- Pepper Plantation tour
- Vinpearl Land (theme park / waterpark)
- Coi Nguon Museum (Long Beach area)
- Phu Quoc bee farm
- Phu Quoc Ridgeback Dog (racetrack / kennel)
- snorkeling tours, Vinpearl safari, squid fishing tours, carting (near Ong Lang)
Port Phu Quoc Island Vietnam cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Phu Quoc Island Vietnam. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|17 November, 2023|