Cruise Port schedule, live map, terminals, news
54 °F / 13 °C
Trebenice is a Vltava River (Elbe River) cruise port and a small town (population around 2,000) in Czechia's/Czech Republic's Litomerice District (Usti nad Labem Region). The road distance to Prague (Czechia's capital city) is approx 70 km (40 mi), or around 50-min drive on Dalnice-D8 hIghway (linking Prague with Dresden via Petrovice and Bad Gottleuba).
As cruise port, Trebenice was introduced in the 2021 schedule of Nicko Cruises Germany (brand of Mystic Cruises). Nicko Tours' 8-day "The Splendours of the Elbe" itinerary was included in the program of MS Frederic Chopin and interlinked Dresden-Litomerice-Melnik-Prague.
"The Splendours of the Elbe" cruise itinerary review
"The Splendours of the Elbe" (UK cruisetour) prices started from GBP 2245 pp (EUR 2450 / USD 2970) Outside cabin with double occupancy and included international flights and transfers. Nicko's cruise-only prices start from EUR 1050 pp (GBP 950 / USD 1280).
|Date / Time||Port|
|Day 1/ 24:00||Departing from Dresden, Germany|
|Day 2/ 22:00 - Day 3/ 04:00 (overnight)||Bad Schandau, Germany|
|Day 3/ 17:00 - Day 4/ 06:00 (overnight)||Litomerice, Czechia|
|Day 4/ 13:00 - 17:00||Melnik, Czechia|
|Day 4/ 20:30 - Day 5/ 06:30 (overnight)||Mlcechvosty-Vranany, Czechia|
|Day 5/ 13:00 - Day 6/ 11:00 (overnight)||Prague, Czechia|
|Day 6/ 17:00 - Day 7/ 07:00 (overnight)||Trebenice, Czechia|
|Day 7/ 13:00||Arriving in Prague, Czechia|
Shore excursions are optional (cost extra) and can be booked on the ship or prepurchased upon booking the voyage. Nocko's program listed the following details:
- (Day 1) Flight from London to Berlin, bus transfer to Dresden (boat embarkation at 3 pm).
- (Day 2) Dresden (departure at 12-noon), city tour (Frauenkirche, Semperoper, Dresdner Zwinger, Bruhlsche Terrasse), arrival in Bad Schandau (mooring at 10 pm)
- (Day 3) departure from Bad Schandau (at 4 am), arrival in Litomerice (mooring at 5 pm, overnight on the ship, departure 6 am on Day 4)
- (Day 4) passing Porta Bohemica on Elbe River, arrival in Melnik (mooring at 1 pm, departure at 5 pm, Melnik Castle tour with wine tasting), arrival in Mlcechvosty (mooring at 8:30 pm/overnight)
- (Day 5) Mlcechvosty (departure at 6:30 am), Elbe River cruising towards Prague (arrival/mooring at 1 pm), guided city tour (Jewish quarter, Charles Bridge), overnight
- (Day 6) Prague (departure at 11 am), arrival in Trebenice (docking at 5 pm, Castle Hill excursion), evening docking approx 50 km (30 mi) south of Prague (near Slapy Reservoir)
- (Day 7) Trebenice (departure at 7 am), arrival/mooring in Prague (at 1 pm), beer tasting tour, overnight on the ship
- (Day 8) Prague (boat debarkation at 9 am), bus transfer to Prague Airport, home flight