Cruise Port schedule, live map, terminals, news
Yeosu is a port city located midway along South Korea's southern coast. In 1998, Yeosu City merged with Yeocheon City (1986-founded). The city has population around 300,000 and also includes a total of 317 islands (only 49 of which are inhabited). Yeosu is approx 455 km (283 mi) south of Korea's capital city Seoul.
Yeosu is one of Korea's best destinations for international resort vacations and travel tourism. Among the most popular tourist attractions are:
- full-size replica of a traditional turtle ship
- Manseongri Beach (black sand beach popular among Korean tourists, with public showers, restrooms, lifeguards, beach-side restaurants offering authentic Korean cuisine)
- Dolsan Bridge (length 450 m / 1480 ft, 20 m above sealevel) is a cable-stayed bridge connecting Dolsan Island with downtown Yeosu. On Dolsan Island can be found many seafood restaurants and cafes.
- Yeosu Cable Car (2014-inaugurated) connects Dolsan Island with Odongdo Island.
- Hanhwa aquaplanet is a large aquarium with 4 exhibition halls and show programming (synchronized swimming and water acrobatics).
Due to the COVID crisis, Port Yeosu (locode KRYOS) paused its cruise shipping operations for 2 years (February 2020-2022).
Yeosu cruise terminal
Cruise ships in Yeosu dock at a new dedicated cruise terminal in Yeosu City. The dock is located in the Expo 2012 area - marine-themed International Exposition opened in the period May 12 through August 12, 2012.
KTX-I (aka TGV-K) high speed trains link the cruise terminal to Seoul (travel time around 3 hours). Yeosu Airport is approx 30-min drive from the cruise port.
Port Yeosu cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Yeosu, Korea. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|4 April, 2023|