Honolulu Cruise Port is located in the Oahu Capital city in Hawaii. The most popular city in Hawaii is its governmental, commercial, industrial and cultural center. It offers plenty of city tours and shore excursions. The cruise ship schedule from Honolulu Cruise Port is quite busy during the summer and at holidays, especially at Christmas. Cruises are available all year round from lines including Royal Caribbean Cruises, Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises,Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line and a few local companies.
Highlights: Oahu Island, Waikiki, Pearl Harbour
Honolulu cruise terminal
Honolulu Cruise Port terminal is located between Waikiki Beach and the Honolulu International Airport. The distance to Waikiki Beach is three miles and to the airport are six miles.
The Honolulu cruise port terminal complex is located into the city heart, around Aloha Tower. The Oahu Dock has two cruise terminals – the Honolulu Cruise Terminal (cruise ships berth at Pier 10 and Pier 11) and Terminal Pier 2.
The terminals offer a lot of facilities, including a Luggage storage for a nominal tax. The passenger also can spend their time at the Aloha Tower. There they can find restaurants, stores, different services and to enjoy harbor view from the observation deck.
The Honolulu cruise terminals are easily reached by taxi or the mass public transport service in Oahu. There are only 4 trolley lines and they cover the major directions in the island. The Honolulu International Airport is only 10-15 minutes away by car.
Honolulu Port Authority web page
Self parking or valet, operated by Aloha Tower
Common price: $5.00 daily
Honolulu tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
Oahu is a very interesting place to visit. It will charm you, excite you and won’t leave you disappointed. It has to offer a lot to the cautious as well as the adventurous guests.
- Waikiki Beach: spend unforgettable time at this colorful place, explore the shore and the Hanauma Bay. The contiguous collection of beautiful beaches is along the Waikiki shoreline and it is two miles long. Skydive at Mokuleia or just relax at the sunny beach.
- Bishop Museum: Pacific’s principal museum.
- Plantation Village: discover great collection of 30 plantation homes, replicas and originals.
- Atlantis Submarine Adventures and the Children’s Discovery Center: a great family place, just across the Kaka‘ako Waterfront Park.
- Aloha Tower: the first attraction you will see, located just at the Honolulu cruise port terminal. Visit the marketplace complex with its shops, local goods stores and boutiques.
- Pearl Harbor: here you will find three historical landmarks. USS Arizona Memorial honors the December 7, 1941 victims and it is built right above the sunk ship. Battleship Missouri Memorial will meet you with “Mighty Mo” or USS Missouri. Visit USS Bowfin Submarine and Museum and take a look at renovated submarine from the World War II.
- Polynesian Cultural Center: located at the North Shore, you will have an hour from the Honolulu cruise port terminal. The leading paid attraction is a 42 acres area with native experience. It offers lu‘au, hula show and a canoe pageant.
The Honolulu cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Honolulu, Oahu Island, Hawaii.
If you lose the Honolulu location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Honolulu cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Honolulu, Oahu Island, Hawaii. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
7 January, 2017
14 January, 2017
21 January, 2017
27 January, 2017
28 January, 2017
10 January, 2017
11 January, 2017
15 January, 2017
20 January, 2017
23 January, 2017
26 January, 2017
29 January, 2017
31 January, 2017
The hull of Grand Princess has sustained damage. As a result, the ship has been forced to head back to port. Princess Cruises stated that Grand...December 6, 2016
Hurricane Lester is reaching Hawaiian Islands, and Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of America departed Honolulu, Oahu, 3 hours early, at...September 4, 2016
Hurricane Madeline plows towards the Hawaiian Islands, and one cruise line was forced to alter its course. Norwegian Cruise Line's Pride of...August 31, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line is adding 5 additional cruise ships to line's successful staggered embarkation program. The company first tested...August 29, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line opened reservations on its Hawaii and Alaska cruises 2018 onboard Carnival Legend. Legend’s 2018 Alaska program...July 24, 2016
The only mainstream cruise ship sailing regular round-trip voyages solely within the Hawaiian islands, Pride of America, has returned to her Honolulu...March 30, 2016
Varied Bahamas and Caribbean cruises from Miami, New York and Port Canaveral, port-intensive 10-day Morocco and Canary Islands sailings from...March 11, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line successfully tested out its Carnival Journeys sailings - longer voyages of 9 to 15 nights. Now, the line has added 22 new...February 5, 2016
Holland America Line (HAL) is back down under for the summer months but an unannounced ship shuffle will see ms Volendam replaced by smaller ms...October 19, 2015
Costa Cruises announced yesterday (September 14) that Costa Luminosa started her world cruise departing from Savona, Italy for 98 days...September 15, 2015