Honolulu Cruise Port is located in the Oahu Capital city in Hawaii. The most popular city in Hawaii is its governmental, commercial, industrial and cultural center. It offers plenty of city tours and shore excursions. The cruise ship schedule from Honolulu Cruise Port is quite busy during the summer and at holidays, especially at Christmas. Cruises are available all year round from lines including Royal Caribbean Cruises, Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises,Norwegian Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line and a few local companies.
Highlights: Oahu Island, Waikiki, Pearl Harbour
Honolulu cruise terminal
Honolulu Cruise Port terminal is located between Waikiki Beach and the Honolulu International Airport. The distance to Waikiki Beach is three miles and to the airport are six miles.
The Honolulu cruise port terminal complex is located into the city heart, around Aloha Tower. The Oahu Dock has two cruise terminals – the Honolulu Cruise Terminal (cruise ships berth at Pier 10 and Pier 11) and Terminal Pier 2.
The terminals offer a lot of facilities, including a Luggage storage for a nominal tax. The passenger also can spend their time at the Aloha Tower. There they can find restaurants, stores, different services and to enjoy harbor view from the observation deck.
The Honolulu cruise terminals are easily reached by taxi or the mass public transport service in Oahu. There are only 4 trolley lines and they cover the major directions in the island. The Honolulu International Airport is only 10-15 minutes away by car.
Honolulu Port Authority web page
Self parking or valet, operated by Aloha Tower
Common price: $5.00 daily
Honolulu tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
Oahu is a very interesting place to visit. It will charm you, excite you and won’t leave you disappointed. It has to offer a lot to the cautious as well as the adventurous guests.
- Waikiki Beach: spend unforgettable time at this colorful place, explore the shore and the Hanauma Bay. The contiguous collection of beautiful beaches is along the Waikiki shoreline and it is two miles long. Skydive at Mokuleia or just relax at the sunny beach.
- Bishop Museum: Pacific’s principal museum.
- Plantation Village: discover great collection of 30 plantation homes, replicas and originals.
- Atlantis Submarine Adventures and the Children’s Discovery Center: a great family place, just across the Kaka‘ako Waterfront Park.
- Aloha Tower: the first attraction you will see, located just at the Honolulu cruise port terminal. Visit the marketplace complex with its shops, local goods stores and boutiques.
- Pearl Harbor: here you will find three historical landmarks. USS Arizona Memorial honors the December 7, 1941 victims and it is built right above the sunk ship. Battleship Missouri Memorial will meet you with “Mighty Mo” or USS Missouri. Visit USS Bowfin Submarine and Museum and take a look at renovated submarine from the World War II.
- Polynesian Cultural Center: located at the North Shore, you will have an hour from the Honolulu cruise port terminal. The leading paid attraction is a 42 acres area with native experience. It offers lu‘au, hula show and a canoe pageant.
The Honolulu cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Honolulu, Oahu Island, Hawaii.
If you lose the Honolulu location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Honolulu cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Honolulu, Oahu Island, Hawaii. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
1 October, 2016
3 October, 2016
6 October, 2016
8 October, 2016
15 October, 2016
22 October, 2016
29 October, 2016
5 October, 2016
10 October, 2016
11 October, 2016
14 October, 2016
21 October, 2016
26 October, 2016