AmaLea cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by AmaWaterways en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaLea cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Twin Balcony Suite
|Cabin size:||350 ft2 / 33 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 3-Violin|
|Type (categories):||(SU) Veranda Suite|
Twin Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||BA-BB (210 ft2 / 20 m2), AA-AB (235 ft2 / 22 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||2-Cello (AB, BB), 3-Violin (AA, BA)|
|Type (categories):||(AA, AB, BA, BB) Twin Balcony Staterooms|
French Balcony Cabin
|Staterooms number:||14 (CA), 4 (CB)|
|Cabin size:||CA (170 ft2 / 16 m2), CB (155 ft2 / 14 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||aft on decks 2-Cello (CA), 3-Violin (CA, CB)|
|Type (categories):||(CA, CB) French Balcony Staterooms|
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Piano|
|Type (categories):||(E, D) Porthole Window Staterooms / fixed twin windows|
AmaLea cabins review
Most AmaLea cabins are French Balcony rooms (with floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a railing). The number of all cabin categories is 9 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
One of the most prominent features of AmaWaterways' new river ships is the “Twin Balcony” stateroom design. In addition to the classic French balcony (aka “Juliet balcony”), each of these spacious accommodations also has a separate outside (ste-out) veranda for all-weather use. All Suites are “twin balconied”.
Follows the review of AMAwaterways AmaLea staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel queen/twin beds (size 200 x 160 cm, luxury bedding), under beds space for suitcases, ample closet space, 2x long-range portable audio devices (used on land tours/excursions), individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage outlets.
- All accommodations have private / en-suite bathroom (with glass-door shower stall, hairdryer, premium bath amenities, terry robes), safe, direct-dial phone, mini-bar (in “Twin Balcony” cabins only), bottled water (complimentary /supplied daily), HD flat TV (local/satellite reception, movies-on-demand), Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, real-time bridge cam view), free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine, spirits, beer) and soft beverages during lunch and dinner
- Complimentary bicycles on shore excursions and private land tours (along the Lea ship’s itinerary route).
- Complimentary Shore Excursions (inclusive of bus travel, walking/biking tours, professional local guides services). The AmaWaterways line offers 3 types of differently paced group activities on land: “Gentle Walkers” (for leisure-type of touring), “Active Walkers” (for exploration-type of touring) and “Late Starter” (for the sleepy ones).
- AmaLea and her sisters Kristina, Stella and Viola are the AmaWaterways line’s first family-friendly riverboats. Each of these ships has room configurations designed for group travel. The Lea ship has 12 family cabins (with 3-guests capacity each), 6 pairs of connecting cabins (family rooms connected by internal doors, with up to 5-guests capacity) and also 4 suites each with a convertible sofabed (with up to 4-guests capacity).
AmaLea cabin and suite plans are property of AmaWaterways . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.