AmaSerena cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaSerena cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Twin Balcony Suite
|Cabin size:||300 ft2 / 28 m2 (AA is 290 ft2 / 27 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 3-Violin|
|Type (categories):||(SU, AA+) Suites|
Suite category AA+ has bathroom without a bathtub.
Twin Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||BA-BB (210 ft2 / 20 m2), AA-AB (235 ft2 / 22 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||2-Cello (AB, BB), 3-Violin (AA, BA)|
|Type (categories):||(AA, AB, BA, BB) Twin Balcony Staterooms|
French Balcony Cabin
|Cabin size:||170 ft2 / 16 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Cello, 3-Violin|
|Type (categories):||(C) French Balcony Stateroom|
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Piano|
|Type (categories):||(E, D) Porthole Window Staterooms / fixed twin windows|
Studio Single Cabin
|Cabin size:||160 ft2 / 15 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward-starboard on deck 1-Piano|
|Type (categories):||(E1) Single cabin|
AmaSerena cabins review
Most AmaSerena cabins are French Balcony rooms (with floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a railing). The number of all cabin categories is 9 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
One of the most prominent features of AmaWaterways' new-design ships is the “Twin Balcony” staterooms. In addition to the classic French balcony (aka “Juliet balcony”), each of these spacious accommodations also has a separate outside (step-out) veranda for all-weather use. All Suites are “twin balconied”.
Follows the review of AMAwaterways ship AmaSerena staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel queen/twin beds (size 200 x 160 cm, luxury bedding sets), ample under beds space for suitcases, ample closet space, 2x long-range portable audio devices (used on AMAwaterways cruise tours and excursions), individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- All accommodations have a private bathroom (WC, sink, glass door shower, hairdryer, premium bath amenities, terry bathrobes), phone, mini-bar (in all “Twin Balcony” cabins), personal safe, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily). The Owner Suite (#302) additionally has a sitting area, sofa, large bathroom with bathtub.
- HD flat TV with local/satellite reception, movies-on-demand, Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, real-time bridge cam view).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine, spirits, beer) and soft beverages are offered during lunch and dinner. Complimentary bicycles are offered on tours/excursions ashore.
- All AMAwaterways Shore Excursions are complimentary, featuring walking and biking tours guided by professional local guides. Benefiting the overall AmaSerena river cruise experience on tours/excursions, the AMA line offers 3 types of differently paced group activities: “Gentle Walkers” (for more leisurely paced touring), “Active Walkers” (for those more eager to explore) and “Late Starter” (for the sleepy ones).
AmaSerena cabin and suite plans are property of APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.