Zambezi Queen cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by AmaWaterways en-suite amenities and services.
The Zambezi Queen cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Layout (floor plan)
|Cabin size:||235-300 ft2 / 22-28 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Lower, 2-Middle|
|Type (categories):||Standard and Master Suites / Houseboat Suite with Wall-to-Wall Windows|
Zambezi Queen has all 14 passenger accommodations - 10 standard suites and 4 master suites (fore-location on both cabin decks, cabin numbers 10, 11, 20, 21). Both cabin types are similar as configuration. However, master suites are slightly larger (300 ft2 / 28 m2) and with larger balconies (furnished with 2 deckchairs and 1 table). Master suites also additionally feature sliding glass-doors on 3 sides (both side plus front).
Cabin interiors are created by the designer Jenni Button. The list of amenities includes private balcony, floor-ceiling opening window, full-length sliding shutters and mosquito net doors, air fan, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom (WC/shower, single-sink vanity), wardrobe, hairdryer, premium toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, electronic safe (in the closet). Each suite can be configured with either a double (queen) bed or with 2 single beds.
Note: Two of the standard suites (deck 2-Middle, aft-starboard, cabin numbers 25 and 27) can accommodate 3 adults.
Zambezi Queen cabins review
Follows review of Zambezi Queen staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (two single, convertible into king-size /upon request), luxury plush bedding, spacious wardrobe, sliding shutters (full-length), ventilation and aeration in each cabin by a floor-mounted fan (air-conditioning in public areas only), 220V / 110V voltage.
- Each of the Zambezi Queen staterooms has a large bathroom (glass-door shower /multi-jet heads), hair dryer, luxury bath amenities, terry bathrobes, slippers, water-saving taps, biodegradable soaps), a separate sitting area, private safe, tasteful and comfortable furniture, a big-size flat HD TV (satellite reception, movies on demand, Infotainment).
- Master Suites have additionally a large sitting area with a sofa couch (3rd person) and a second sliding glass door opening to a second, bigger in size veranda (bow-location private deck with furniture). Also, two of the Suites on Deck 2 ( #24 and 26) have an additional single bed, allowing 3rd person/child share at 50% adult rates discount.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet (3G high-speed, shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary mineral water, coffee/tea, soft drinks and alcohol (beer & wine at lunch and dinner). Alcoholic drinks and spirits cost extra.
- Complimentary Shore Excursions and small boat safari tours (operated with small capacity aluminium boats). The capacity is 6-8 guests on half-day long game drive tours (in Chobe National Park, on 4WDs, using, expert guides and game trackers).
The list of other activities on the Zambezi Queen safari cruises includes water-based game and birds watching, fishing (tiger and bream, seasonally), a cultural land tour of an African village. At extra cost are offered aerial game viewing (light helicopter) tours. The helicopter can also be used as transfer shuttle.
AmaWaterways African cruise deals on Zambezi Queen are also inclusive of tips/gratuities, airport and road transfers, tender boat transfers, both game parks fees, safari tours, porterage, all within Africa/domestic flights and airport taxes. AMA deals don’t include international flights. Kids under 7 are not allowed.
Zambezi Queen cabin and suite plans are property of AmaWaterways . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.