AmaLotus cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by AmaWaterways en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaLotus cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Luxury Twin Balcony Suite
|Cabin size:||625 ft / 58 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 4-Sadec|
|Type (categories):||(LS) Luxury Suite with Veranda / Owner’s Suite|
|Cabin size:||290 ft2 / 27 m2|
|Location (on decks):||4-Sadec|
|Type (categories):||(SU) Veranda Suite / Junior Suite|
|Staterooms number:||22 (A), 22 (B)|
|Cabin size:||225 ft2 / 21 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Tonle (B), 3-Saigon (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B) Deluxe Veranda Stateroom|
|Cabin size:||225 ft2 / 21 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Mekong|
|Type (categories):||(C) Porthole Window Stateroom / fixed twin windows|
AmaLotus cabins review
All AmaLotus cabins are outside. Most of them (90%) are with a Twin Balcony. This is the AmaWaterways' new design concept of a classic French classic French balcony (aka “Juliet balcony”) combined with a separate, full-size (step-out) veranda for all-weather use. The number of all cabin categories is 5 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
Follows review of RV AmaLotus staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin /upon request, size 200 x 160 cm, deluxe mattress, plush bedding), individual air-conditioning, ample wardrobe space, small table with 2 chairs on the outside balcony, writing desk and a small seating area, hardwood flooring (shipwide), 220V / 110V voltage.
- In each of the AmaLotus staterooms there is a private bathroom (with glass-door shower, hairdryer, luxury bath amenities), vanity area, mini-bar, phone (onboard communication), safe, DVD player, hairdryer, bathroom with glass-door shower, bathrobe/slippers, HD flat TV (satellite reception, movies-on-demand, Infotainment system). There are also complimentary bottled water and fresh fruits (both supplied daily).
- The AmaLotus cabins in the Sadec Suite category (SU) and the Luxury Suites (LS) additionally have a separate full-size whirlpool bathtub.
- The two Owner’s Suites (category LS-Luxury Suite accommodations) feature a separate Bedroom with French Balcony and a king-size deluxe bed. It has its own bathroom (with separate bathtub) and a larger veranda with great views (furnished with 1 table and 2 cane rocking chairs). The Bedroom is also connected to the Living Room, which has comfortable seating (plus sofa-bed) and its own bathroom and (smaller) outside balcony.
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine and beer at lunch and dinner), also house brand liquors and soft drinks.
AmaLotus cabin and suite plans are property of AmaWaterways . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.