AmaLotus cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaLotus cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Luxury Twin Balcony Suite
|Cabin size:||625 ft / 58 m2|
|Location (on decks):||forward on deck 4-Sadec|
|Type (categories):||(LS) Luxury Suite with Veranda / Owner’s Suite|
|Cabin size:||290 ft2 / 27 m2|
|Location (on decks):||4-Sadec|
|Type (categories):||(SU) Veranda Suite / Junior Suite|
|Staterooms number:||22 (A), 22 (B)|
|Cabin size:||225 ft2 / 21 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2-Tonle (B), 3-Saigon (A)|
|Type (categories):||(A, B) Deluxe Veranda Stateroom|
|Cabin size:||225 ft2 / 21 m2|
|Location (on decks):||midship on deck 1-Mekong|
|Type (categories):||(C) Porthole Window Stateroom / fixed twin windows|
AmaLotus cabins review
All AmaLotus cabins are outside. Most of them (90%) are with a Twin Balcony. This is the AmaWaterways' new design concept of a classic French classic French balcony (aka “Juliet balcony”) combined with a separate, full-size (step-out) veranda for all-weather use. The number of all cabin categories is 5 (max capacity 2 guests per cabin).
Follows review of RV AmaLotus staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin /upon request, size 200 x 160 cm, deluxe mattress, plush bedding), individual air-conditioning, ample wardrobe space, small table with 2 chairs on the outside balcony, writing desk and a small seating area, hardwood flooring (shipwide), 220V / 110V voltage.
- In each of the AmaLotus staterooms there is a private bathroom (with glass-door shower, hairdryer, luxury bath amenities), vanity area, mini-bar, phone (onboard communication), safe, DVD player, hairdryer, bathroom with glass-door shower, bathrobe/slippers, HD flat TV (satellite reception, movies-on-demand, Infotainment system). There are also complimentary bottled water and fresh fruits (both supplied daily).
- The AmaLotus cabins in the Sadec Suite category (SU) and the Luxury Suites (LS) additionally have a separate full-size whirlpool bathtub.
- The two Owner’s Suites (category LS-Luxury Suite accommodations) feature a separate Bedroom with French Balcony and a king-size deluxe bed. It has its own bathroom (with separate bathtub) and a larger veranda with great views (furnished with 1 table and 2 cane rocking chairs). The Bedroom is also connected to the Living Room, which has comfortable seating (plus sofa-bed) and its own bathroom and (smaller) outside balcony.
- Complimentary Internet and Wi-Fi (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine and beer at lunch and dinner), also house brand liquors and soft drinks.
AmaLotus cabin and suite plans are property of APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.