Most MSC Seashore cabins (2270 in total) are outside (oceanview and balcony types). All categories staterooms have a double bed (convertible to 2 lower twins/single beds) plus additional beds (sofabed or bunks) for 3rd/4th passengers. The number of all cabin categories is 34, including the Wellness/Spa grades SEW-Grand Suite, BW-Balcony, OW-Oceanview, IW-Inside. A total of 75 wheelchair-accessible cabins are designed for travellers with disabilities.
Follows the review of MSC Seashore staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All passenger cabins as amenities offer twin beds (singles convertible to King-size or double bed / upon request), leather headboard, bedside tables and wall lamps, pillow menu, smart HDTV (with infotainment/interactive TV system allowing bookings from the cabin, itinerary-ports-tours-excursions information, on-demand-movies, live webcam views), direct-dial phone (shipboard connections only), electronic safe box (in the closet), hairdryer, mini-bar/fridge, closet/wardrobe, sitting/lounge area (mirrored vanity/writing table, chairs), en-suite bathroom (WC, single-sink vanity, glass shower), individual air-conditioning (thermostat controlled), Wi-Fi Internet access.
- All MSC YACHT CLUB cabins are fitted with Nespresso coffee machines. All Suite categories are with larger-sized bathrooms and bathtubs.
- Interconnecting “cluster cabins” are specifically designed for large families and group travel. This concept allows up to 3 staterooms to be interlinked and opened up. Seashore ship’s family cabins are in 3 main categories - FAMILY (max 6 passengers, 2 connecting rooms, 2 baths, 1 balcony), SUPERFAMILY (max 6 passengers, 2 connecting rooms, 2 balconies, 2 baths /1 has bathtub) and SUPERFAMILY PLUS (max 10 passengers, 3 connecting rooms, 3 baths, 2 balconies).
- Category SJ3 “Seashore Suite” features an in-hull veranda with a whirlpool bath. Category GS “Grand Suite” are forward-facing (2-room) suites, each with a large walk-in closet, 2 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 with bathtub, 1 with shower), separate lounge room (wet bar, 4-seat dining table), large step-out balcony. Both rooms (Master Bedroom and Lounge Room) have individual access to the veranda (via floor-ceiling sliding doors).
- Category S2 Balcony Suites (decks 9 through 15) are with large verandas. Category S3-Suites (a total of 14 aft-facing corner suites) have large-sized balconies (furnished with 1 table and 2 deckchairs) and are designed as beach condos.
- Both YACHT CLUB Royal Suites are with separate bedroom (bathroom and balcony access), large walk-in closet, separate lounge room (wet bar, balcony access), spacious veranda (sized 33 m2, 6-seat dining table, sundeck with loungers, whirlpool bath).
- MSC's “BELLA cabins” are in categories I1-Inside, O1-Oceanview, and B1-Balcony. Booking Bella-class staterooms additionally offer as extra perks: 20-hour gourmet buffet, organized daily scheduled activities, access to a dedicated swimming pool, modern gym, open-air sports facilities, plus earning MSC Club points for more perks on the next cruise.
- MSC's “FANTASTICA cabins” are in categories I2-Inside, O2-Oceanview, B2-Balcony, and all SuperFamily rooms. Booking Fantastica-class staterooms additionally offer as extra perks: 24-hour room service, 50% discount on fitness classes, specially dedicated to kids activities, free in-room dining (breakfast), free delivery, priority dinner sitting, cooking sessions with the ship’s Master Chef. These higher-grade cabins are with upper deck location and offer easy access to elevators and popular lounges.
- MSC's “AUREA cabins” are in category B3-Balcony. Booking Aurea-class staterooms additionally offers: a complimentary Aurea Spa package, Thermal Area unlimited access, 60-min massage PP (max 2 per cabin), 20-min Solarium usage, welcome cocktail party, plus priority services (check-in, embarkation, tendering), bathrobes, slippers, luxury spa products, 24-hour unlimited drinks (specialty coffee, wine and beer, cocktails, soft beverages, gelato ice cream).
- MSC YACHT CLUB passengers enjoy an exclusive butler service (24-hour), dedicated concierge service (24-hour Concierge Reception), all-inclusive dining (a la carte menu, your-time dining in an exclusive specialty restaurant, unlimited drinks (from cabin’s mini-bar and in all Yacht Club complex areas), exclusive “The One Sun Deck” (suites-only sundeck area) access, exclusive Top Sail Lounge access. The YACHT CLUB’s exclusive lounge areas are “Top Sail Lounge” (with its own restaurant) and “The One Pool Deck” (swimming pool, whirlpools, sundeck served by its own bar).
- MSC’s “Super Family Plus” cabins are category B1-Balcony staterooms (location on decks 9, 10, 11). Facing forward, they interconnect with an interior room and another B1-Balcony (forward location too) making a “Super Family Plus”. Some of the aft-location B2-Balcony staterooms (location – decks 9 through 14) have an extra single bed and can be connected to make a “Super Family Plus”. When a balcony room is combined with an adjoining interior cabin it becomes a “Superfamily”. This type of cabins are modularly connected and also feature connecting verandas.
Passengers booked in MSC Wellness cabins (IW-Inside, OW-Oceanview, BW-Balcony) receive access to dedicated sports facilities, training equipment, and amenities, along with the personal trainer, personalized fitness program, exclusive fitness-themed excursions, healthy food/drinks, charge-free laundry service (gym wear only).