MSC Seashore deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
MSC Seashore deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by MSC Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the MSC Seashore cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MSC Seashore staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MSC Seashore (built 2021) is the first of MSC Cruises Seaside EVO-class liners. The second vessel (yet unnamed sistership) is also currently on order and scheduled for delivery in 2023. In comparison the previous Seaside-class ships Seaside (2017) and Seaview (2018), Seashore is larger (339 m against 323 m), with 2270 staterooms (against 2067) and with bigger passenger capacity (5632 against 4961) served by 1648 staff/crew (against 1413). Both classes (Seaside and Seaside EVO) were designed for year-round operations in warm destinations
MSC EVO ships main features include:
- Oceanview glass elevators ((both their walls and floors are made of glass)
- Lower-positioned Lido / Pool Deck with a sea-level Promenade (circumnavigating the ship) enclosed by a glass wall and lined up with duty-free shops and dining venues with outdoor seating (restaurants, bars, club lounges)
- terraced cabins (overlooking Promenade Deck)
- outdoor wellness facilities (spa and fitness) - including luxury cabanas (for outdoor spa treatments) and wellness cabins (with Kinesis Technogym equipment)
- double-deck Atrium with a transparent (oceanview) glass wall
- 3 catwalks (with glass floors and railings) extending beyond the ship
- top-deck zip line
- new cabin types - luxury suites (with Jacuzzi tubs on the balconies), connecting family cabins
- larger MSC Yacht Club complex (private lounge, solarium, swimming pool), larger Doremi playground (kids lounge with a LEGO room), larger Aqua Park (with 5 waterslides), more specialty restaurants with alfresco terraces (on Promenade Deck)
- 1100-seats theater (main show lounge), 5D Cinema, 6 swimming pools
The Seashore ship has 10 large-capacity eateries - 5 select restaurants (3 MDRs /main dining rooms, Aurea Restaurant, Yacht Club Restaurant) and 5 themed food venues (Seafood Restaurant, Steak House, Teppanyaki, Sushi Bar, Bistrot) plus 20 specialty bars and lounges.
MSC Seashore deck plans are property of MSC Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.