MSC Seashore deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
MSC Seashore deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by MSC Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the MSC Seashore cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MSC Seashore staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MSC Seashore (2021-built) is the first of MSC Cruises Seaside EVO-class liners, with sistership MSC Seascape (2022). In comparison the previous Seaside-class ships Seaside (2017) and Seaview (2018), Seashore is larger (339 m against 323 m), with 2270 staterooms (against 2067) and with bigger passenger capacity (5877 against 4961) served by 1648 staff/crew (against 1413). Both classes (Seaside and Seaside-EVO) were designed for year-round operations in warm destinations
The MSC Seashore cruise ship deck plan shows 2270 staterooms for 4560 passengers (max capacity is 5877) served by 1648 crew-staff (818 crew cabins). The boat has 19 decks (12 passenger-accessible, 11 with cabins), 11 dining venues, 19 bars and lounges, 6 swimming pools, and features a 2-deck "Cabaret Rouge" (aft-located), Magrodome (sliding glass roof covering one of the swimming pools), an expanded Infinity Pool (with half-submerged concrete loungers/extends directly to the stern), 2x Infinity Whirlpools (portside and starboard Jacuzzis, with 10 seats each), main swimming pool (with both swimming and standing water depths and connected to the Pirate Cove Aquapark), 3x catwalks (glass-floored viewing platforms), Waterfront Promenade (length 540 m / 1770 ft).
MSC Seashore decks are named after iconic lighthouses around the globe, including:
- Farol da Barra Lighthouse (Salvador de Bahia, Brazil)
- Tower/Torre de Hercules Lighthouse (La Coruna Spain) - world's oldest
- Green Point Lighthouse (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Nugget Point Lighthouse (Otago coast, South Island, New Zealand)
- Ocean Cay Lighthouse (MSC's private island Ocean Cay, Bahamas)
- Peggys Point Lighthouse (Peggy's Cove, NS Canada)
- Chania Lighthouse (Crete Island, Greece)
- Santa Marta Lighthouse (Cascais, Portugal)
- Start Point Lighthouse (Devon England)
- Rotes Kliff Lighthouse (Sylt Island, Germany)
- San Juan del Salvamento Lighthouse (Isla de los Estados, Tierra del Fuego Argentina)
- Cape Byron Lighthouse (NSW Australia)
- Boston Light Lighthouse (Little Brewster Island, Boston Harbor, Massachusetts USA)
- Bell Rock Lighthouse (Angus Scotland)
- Lanterna di Genova Lighthouse (Genoa Italy)
Seashore's "MSC Yacht Club" is currently the fleet's largest (total area 32000 ft2 / 2973 m2). The all-inclusive Suite complex (ship-within-a-ship concept) accommodates the highest paying passengers (YC cabin categories only). It spreads over 4 decks and features a 3-deck high Onyx Wall (back-lit), Swarovski crystal-covered staircases, Top Sail Lounge (bar lounge with live music, gourmet canapes, complimentary beverages), exclusive restaurant (breakfast-lunch-dinner, premium wine list, daily-changed a la carte menu), poolside bar and grill. The private sundeck and pool area were expanded to 21000+ ft2 (1950 m2), with a bigger swimming pool and a panoramic Jacuzzi (8-seats, with individual controlled jets). The complex houses 131x Suites plus 2x Owners Suites (new category cabins sized 1054 ft2 / 98 m2) with larger terraces (outdoor hot tub, glass wall, dining and sundeck areas).
Seashore ship's outdoor deck space is also fleet's largest (~13000 m2 / 140000 ft2) and includes the 540-m (1772-ft) long Promenade lined up with outdoor bars and dining venues.
MSC EVO ships main features include:
- Oceanview glass elevators (both their walls and floors are made of glass)
- Lower-positioned Lido-Pool Deck with a sea-level Promenade (circumnavigating the ship) enclosed by a glass wall and lined up with duty-free shops and dining venues with outdoor seating (restaurants, bars, club lounges)
- 11x different balcony cabin types, including 50x terraced cabins (overlooking Promenade Deck) and 32 Suites with Balcony Jacuzzi
- outdoor wellness facilities (spa and fitness) - including luxury cabanas (for outdoor spa treatments) and wellness cabins (with Kinesis Technogym equipment)
- double-deck Atrium with a transparent (oceanview) glass wall
- 3x catwalks (with glass floors and railings) extending beyond the ship
- top-deck Zip Line
- luxury suites (with Jacuzzi tubs on the balconies), connecting family cabins
- larger MSC Yacht Club complex (private lounge, solarium, swimming pool), larger Doremi playground (kids lounge with a LEGO room), larger Aqua Park (with 5 waterslides), more specialty restaurants with alfresco terraces (on Promenade Deck)
- 1100-seats theater (main show lounge), 5D Cinema, 6 swimming pools, 1 Infinity Pool, 2 Infinity Jacuzzies
MSC Seashore ship has 10x large-capacity eateries - 5x select restaurants (3x MDRs /main dining rooms, Aurea Restaurant, Yacht Club Restaurant) and 5x themed food venues (Seafood Restaurant, Steak House, Teppanyaki, Sushi Bar, Bistrot) plus 20x specialty bars and lounges.
MSC Seashore deck plans are property of MSC Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.