MSC Bellissima deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
MSC Bellissima deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by MSC Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the MSC Bellissima cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MSC Bellissima staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MSC Bellissima (built 2019) is the second Meraviglia-class vessel in MSC Cruises fleet, with sistershp MSC Meraviglia (2017). Bellissima is also the 4th of all 13 newbuilds to join MSC fleet through 2026.
The MSC Bellissima cruise ship deck plan shows 2244 staterooms for 4488 passengers (max capacity is 5686 guests), served by 1536 crew/staff. The ship has 15 passenger-accessible decks (out of 19, all named after ships in the current MSC fleet), 12 restaurants, 20 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (including 1x glass-domed pool and 1x MSC Yacht Club Pool), 9 jacuzzis, 32 elevators (of which 19 for passengers, including 2x Atrium glass-wall lifts, and 1x MSC Yacht Club Lift).
The following official MSC Cruises YouTube video release reviews the ship's best features and onboard amenities.
These vessels are part of the MSC cruise fleet expansion program (total worth USD 5,3 billion). All the newbuilds by this program (including the MSC Seaside class vessels) double the line’s capacity by the year 2022 reaching ~80,000 passengers a day.
- Among the dining options are “Butcher’s Cut” (new American steakhouse); new pastry bar/creperie (by celebrity chef Jean Philippe Maury), new “Kaito Sushi” restaurant, new “Kaito Teppanyaki” restaurant, a 20-hours a day open buffet restaurant.
- The 4 swimming pools include a 25-m / 80 ft long Atmosphere pool, a 10-m / 33 ft long indoor pool (Bamboo pool) and the aft-located Horizon pool – the most generous open-deck area at sea.
- Weekly, a total of 12 “Cirque du Soleil” circus acrobatic shows are presented in the dedicated “Carousel Lounge”. The lounge is located aft on deck 7 (Promenade) and has capacity 120 seats for dinner (plus additional 290 seats reserved for drinks).
- Balinese Spa complex is a 1100 m2 / 11,840 ft2 sized wellness area.
- Each Meraviglia- and Meraviglia Plus-class ship is fitted with a total of 114 Interactive screens, 244 info screens, 31 virtual screens, 81 video wall monitors, 3050 iBeacons, 700 WAPs (wireless access points), 1200 CCTV cameras.
- On Bellissima MSC Cruises installed fleet's first "virtual assistants" in all passenger cabins. The digital device (still unnamed) will be introduced fleetwide over the period 2019-2024. In 7 languages, the new technology ("cruise industry first") answers all passenger requests regarding onboard facilities and services. Passenger data (including itinerary/tour and shipboard preferences) is stored in the Cloud Storage system and used on the next scheduled voyage. The device (sized ~15 cm) can be activated whenever passengers choose. A waiver must be signed to agree for the personal data to be stored. The new device was developed by the US-based company Harman International (a subsidiary of Samsung), which also has developed digital audio solutions for major corporations, such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon.
MSC Bellissima deck plans are property of MSC Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.