MSC Bellissima Review and Specifications
Specifications of MSC Bellissima
|Year built||2019 new ship|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Building cost||EUR 700 million (USD 950 million)|
|Owner||Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC)|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||315 m / 1033 ft|
|Beam (width)||43 m / 141 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||171600 gt|
|Passengers||4488 - 5686|
|Decks with cabins||11|
|Christened by||Sophia Loren|
Current itinerary / position of MSC Bellissima
MSC Bellissima current cruise is 3 days, round-trip Mediterranean. The itinerary starts on 09 Nov, 2019 and ends on 12 Nov, 2019.All Itineraries Current Position
Review of MSC Bellissima
Launched in 2019, MSC Bellissima is the second of the (Vista Project) Meraviglia-class ships - following the sistership MSC Meraviglia (2017), Bellissima is also the 4th of all 13 newbuilds to join MSC fleet through 2026.
History - construction and ownership
MSC Cruises (MSC Crociere) is a passenger shipping company headquartered in Genoa and Naples. It was established in 1960. Today, MSC Crociere is a subsidiary of MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company) - world's 2nd largest containership company. MSC Crociere is the world's largest privately-owned cruise company. By annual passenger shipping volumes, MSC is ranked world's 4th largest cruise company (after Carnival Corporation, RCCL-Royal Caribbean and NCL-Norwegian) with over 5% global market share.
The 167,600-ton, 4,500-passenger cruise ship MSC Bellissima is scheduled for delivery in spring 2019. The name of the new ship (meaning “beautiful” in Italian) was announced at the ceremony held to mark the float out of sister ship MSC Meraviglia at STX France shipyard (Saint Nazaire) on September 2, 2016. Deck plans for MSC Bellissima feature “cluster cabins” for families, that allow up to three rooms to be interlinked. The “Near Field Communication” technology allows guests to access their cabins, make onboard payments/booking and to locate their kids by using a bracelet, onboard card or smartphone.
STX France cut the first piece of steel for the 2nd Meraviglia class ship of MSC Cruises at Saint-Nazaire yard in France on November 26, 2016. Part of EUR 9 billion investment that tripled the company's passenger capacity over the next 10 years, Bellissima is the 4th of 11 next-generation MSC cruise ships to come into service over that period. The vessel's scheduled debut is in 2019.
MSC Bellissima is fitted with new technologies specifically designed to improve the onboard digital experience for passengers. The company entered a partnership with Samsung to support NFC (near-field communication) technology onboard, enabling passengers to use smartphones, cruise card or bracelet to geolocate themselves or their kids, to access their stateroom or make onboard payments. Interactive screens are placed throughout the ship to enable passengers to make real-time bookings and reservations. Beacon technology is also used, sending location-based, customized notifications to users' phones as they move around the ship. Beacons are triggered whenever a connected device moves into their vicinity.
Cruise itinerary program
MSC Bellissima itinerary program includes Central and Western Mediterranean itineraries (starting March 24, 2019,/ Inaugural Cruise). The 7-day round-trip cruise itinerary offers departures from Barcelona Spain, Marseille France, Italy (Genoa, Naples). Part of the itinerary is also Messina (Sicily Island, port Taormina) and Valletta (Malta).
For winter 2019-2020, the new ship will be homeported in Abu Dhabi and Dubai (UAE ports). Two different 7-night Persian Gulf itineraries are offered. Itinerary 1 visits Sir Bani Yas Island, Khasab and Muscat. Itinerary 2 visits Bahrain and Qatar.
Starting in 2020, the ship will be deployed in Asia-Pacific and homeported in China (Shanghai),
MSC Bellissima has a total of 2244 staterooms in 32 categories (14 types), with 75% featuring private balconies. The largest cabins are category Yacht Club Royal Suites (700 ft2). There are also 46 wheelchair-accessible cabins and luxury Spa Suites.
The following official MSC Cruises YouTube video release reviews the ship's best features and onboard amenities.
The MSC ship Bellissima has fleet's (and world's) first-ever "Crystal Cabin" - a balcony stateroom adorned with around 0,7 million Swarovski crystals. The YC-Deluxe Suite (room number 16018) is located on Deck 16 forward-starboard (in the MSC Yacht Club) and recognizable by the crystallized number on the entry door. In-cabin Swarovski crystal decorations include furniture (both bedside tables / 2-door nightstands, coffee table's top, sideboard), the wall-mounted bedside lamps (sconces specially designed to provide lighting throughout), walls (with coral-themed artworks adorned with the luxury crystals).
MSC's "Crystal Cabin" was developed in partnership with Swarovski Group and De Jorio Design International. The stateroom is available at no extra cost (same-priced as other "Yacht Club Deluxe" category balcony suites). In addition to the "Crystal Cabin" and the 96 steps with 61,000+ Swarovski crystals, other details consist of crystal detailed wallpaper (in the MSC Yacht Club) and a crystallized Active Panel illuminated by custom-made LED lighting with ~0,5 million crystals per m2 built (into the Champagne Bar).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
12 new and creative onboard dining options are available, among which are the Mediterranean Village (specialty dining) and the exclusive Yacht Club Fine Dining Restaurant.
Follows the complete list of MSC Bellissima restaurants and food bars.
- Main restaurant (dining room) offers different traditional Italian cuisine specialties and wines. It is open for Breakfast (7-9:30 am), Lunch (12-noon - 2 pm) and Dinner with 2 fixed seatings (7 pm and 9:30 pm), with 7-course dinner menu (including vegan and vegetarian meals). The MDR is divided in 2 by a corridor that features unique mirror and glass-encased wine cellar.
- Marketplace Buffet Restaurant & Bar (aft location) is open 20 hours per day and serves international cuisines and Mediterranean specialities, including world food as well as cuisine based on where the cruise ship is sailing along with healthy options.
- "HOLA! Tapas" bar by Michelin-starred chef Ramon Freixas replaces Eataly Restaurant (Eataly Food Chain designed food store and speciality restaurant)
- La Piazzetta Restaurant (self-service buffet and pizzeria) offers Afternoon Tea and midnight buffet). Part of La Piazzetta is Onboard Pizzeria and Steakhouse (steaks and seafood speciality restaurant).
- Butcher's Cut (American steakhouse)
- chocolate "atelier" and creperie by pastry chef Jean Philippe Maury
- Kaito Sushi and Kaito Teppanyaki
The ship has a total of 20 bars and lounges, with 12 dining options. New dining option on Bellissima is "HOLA! Tapas Bar" (Deck 6). This is a speciality restaurant via a partnership with Michelin-chef Ramon Freixa. The venue provides a casual dining experience with shared plates and both group and individual seating arrangements.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
MSC Bellissima features a large water park connected to an indoor amusement park on two levels and to two-level entertainment space (interior promenade) housing speciality restaurants, bars, duty-free shops. The Promenade is covered by a LED dome ceiling called “digital sky”. Additional amenities include complimentary 24-Hour Room-Service, Supervised Children Program, Internet/WiFi Access, Laundry.
Follows the complete list of MSC Bellissima lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Bellissima Atrium (multi-deck high central ship area with live entertainment)
- Cyber Library (Internet computers room and library)
- Cybercafe (Internet computers room)
- 985-seat Theater (show lounge) features Broadway-style productions (6 new shows) and classical concerts, with 2 shows per night - at 8:00 p.m. and 10:15 p.m.)
- 12 weekly Cirque du Soleil shows in Carousel Lounge, accommodating 120 passengers for dinner, plus additional 290 seated guests for drinks
- Galleria Bellissima is the indoor promenade which features an 80-m long LED ceiling changing throughout the day with different skies, patterns, mini-movies. The Galleria is the ship's social hub, with a double deck of shops (has fleet's largest retail shopping space - sized 750 m2 / 8070 ft2)), bars and restaurants. It is home to nightly parties and parades with live performances and retail events (competitions, promos, fashion shows, lucky draws).
- Pre-Dinner and Cocktail Bar, Cocktail Bar, Italian Coffee Bar
- Chocolata, Ice-Creams
- Boutique and Accessories Shop, Jewelry Shop, Duty-Free Shop, Perfumery, Temporary Shop, Fashion Shop, Logo Shop, Fashion and Jewelry Shop, Photo Gallery and Shop, Ray Ban (premium eyewear)
- At the Galleria (Promenade Deck) is hosted Flower Glory (60s music-themed party via an exclusive partnership with Ray Ban.
- Among cruise liner's 200+ major retail brands are Guerlain (beauty products), Dior (beauty), 3 luxury watch and jewelry boutiques (Bulgari, Damiani, Chopard, Omega, Longines, Tag Heuer), Italian accessories (Furla, Coccinelle), premium clothing brands (Armani, Lacoste, Calvin Klein). Fleet's first is the Technology Shop (wearables and other devices by leading tech brands like Bang & Olufsen, Bose, Apple, Samsung). Bellissima has MSC's largest selection of sunglasses brands. Via an exclusive partnership with Swarovski Crystal, the company offers limited edition Mandarin Ducks and fleet's only Swarvoski Statement Necklace Collection and exclusive Swarovski MSC pens. Other partner brands are LEGO and Chicco (each selling exclusive MSC-logoed toys), and the jewellery brands Trollbeads (Denmark) and Infinity & Co (UK).
- Aft Lounge and Bar
- The ceiling covering the indoor promenade area is a 480 m2 LED screen - a digital sky transmitting live views (sunsets, sunrises, starry sky), also special events and shows.
- Solarium (adults-only relaxation area with Solarium Pool and Bar)
- Main Pool area (swimming pools, whirlpools, loungers)
- a total of 4 swimming pools (including a 25-m Atmosphere pool, 10-m indoor Bamboo pool, Horizon pool/aft)
- sports and kids facilities (including 700 m2 sized playground area for children), MSC Yacht Club Suites
- Yacht Club Lounge and Bar
- 1100-m2 Balinese spa
- Solarium (adults-only relaxation area upper level)
- Gymnasium, Arcade Games, TV Games, Bowling (full-size alley)
- 4D Cinema, F1 car simulator, Flight Simulator
- Team Sports Arena, Sports Bar
- Yacht Club exclusive Restaurant
- Sliding Roof (over the Solarium pool area)
- Piano Lounge and Bar
- Doremi Tech Lab (including a 3D printer), Team Sport Area
- Baby’s Club, Kids Club (weekly Magic Talent Show, School of Magic supervised program), Junior Club, Young Club, Teen’s Area
- XD Cinema, Theatre Doremi, Night Club, Studio
- Sun Deck (outdoor area with a pool)
- MSC Yacht Club Open Area, Pool and Bar
- 2 Whirlpools, 2 Solariums
- Aquapark is Grand Canyon-themed and features 3 waterslides (including 1 high-speed), Champagne Bowl and Himalayan Bridge (spanning deck's entire width)
- Super Amusement Park
- Power Walking/Jogging Track.
MSC Bellissima - user reviews and comments
Photos of MSC BellissimaAdd Photo
MSC Bellissima ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
One of the 2019-inaugurated new passenger liners, MSC Bellissima has MSC Cruises fleet's (and the world's) first-ever "Crystal Cabin" - a balcony...September 7, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Shanghai is expected to establish a demonstration zone for cruise tourism. This is part of the plans of the port to become a hub for the industry...August 10, 2019
- Cruise Industry
MSC Cruises is now making a major play for the young market via finding creative ways to keep children under-17 well entertained. Company’s...July 23, 2019
- Cruise Industry
MSC Cruises announced details of company's new kids’ entertainment programming that debutes on MSC Grandiosa (fleet's flagship and newest...July 6, 2019
- Cruise Industry
MSC Cruises announced new, extended 2-week itineraries in the Persian Gulf (on MSC Bellissima) for winter 2019-2020 season, with Doha as ship's new...May 24, 2019
- Cruise Industry
An official christening ceremony for the biggest cruise ship to be named in the UK had to be evacuated as strong winds rocked the quayside marquee...March 3, 2019
- Cruise Industry
MSC Cruises today, February 27, took delivery of newbuild liner MSC Bellissima from Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in St Nazaire...February 27, 2019
- Cruise Industry
With less than a week until MSC Cruises’ newest addition MSC Bellissima launches in Southampton UK, there has been a new member added to the...February 26, 2019
- Cruise Industry
MSC Cruises revealed new retail offering onboard its new flagship MSC Bellissima boasting with the fleet's largest shopping area to date at 750 m2...February 25, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Chic and Nile Rodgers will lead the official celebrations at the christening ceremony for MSC Bellissima on March 2, 2019. Holly Willoughby will host...January 24, 2019
- show more news
Other MSC Cruises cruise ships
MSC Bellissima Wiki
Bellissima (sistership to MSC Meraviglia) is second only to Royal Caribbean's Oasis-class vessels in terms of passenger capacity. Meraviglia-class are also the largest passenger ships ever constructed for a European-based company. Two larger (Meraviglia-Plus liners) were scheduled for 2019 (Grandiosa) and 2020 (Virtuosa). The name "Bellissima" translates from Italian as "gorgeous".
Cruise liner's chief officers are Raffaele Pontecorvo (Captain, Italian, with MSC since 1982 - starting as deck cadet), Antonio Iacarino (chief engineer, Italian, with MSC since 1995) and Orazio Caci (hotel director, Norwegian). Raffaele Pontecorvo became Captain in 2000 (on MSC Monterey - 2008-built container ship with capacity 4900 TEUs / containers). In 2010, he became Captain of MSC Splendida (2009-built) and in 2017 - Captain of MSC Meraviglia.
Vessel's powerplant generates a total of 38,4 MV (51500 hp) combined power output. The ship features a huge outdoor water park, connected to a 2-deck amusement park, entertainment space (aft lounge) and interior promenade styled like a Mediterranean village. This area houses bars, specialty restaurants, and shops, and is covered by a 5167 ft2 (480 m2) LED dome ceiling (called "digital sky" / length 80 m). Other unique features are the interlinked "cluster cabins" allowing up to 3 cabins to be opened up for families. The MSC Yacht Club represents the concept of "ship within a ship" with its separate restaurants, duplex suites, exclusive lounge and solarium.
"Near Field Communication" (digital technology) enables passengers to access their rooms, make payments or geo-locate their kids on board, by simply using their bracelet, cruise card, smartphone. Bellissima is also fleet's first liner served by the digital assistant Zoe. Available in 7 languages, Zoe is fitted in every stateroom and integrated into the retail offer.
On November 26, 2016, started vessel's construction at St Nazaire shipyard (steel-cutting ceremony). On June 14, 2018, was vessel's launch (float-out from drydock) at Saint Nazaire shipyard. On December 19, 2018, assisted by tugboats, the liner left Chantiers de l'Atlantique with around 450 people (crew, shipyard employees, subcontractors) to conduct sea trials in Bay of Biscay (Atlantic Ocean).
The liner Bellissima was officially delivered to MSC on February 28, 2019. The delivery ceremony was attended by Gianluigi Aponte (MSC Group/parent company's Founder and Executive Chairman), Pierfrancesco Vago (MSC's Executive Chairman, Laurent Castaing (shipyard's General Manager) and other VIP guests.
The ship was christened in Southampton (England UK) on March 2, 2019. The naming ceremony was attended by the musicians Nile Rodgers (and his band Chic), the English singer Craig David and Andrea Bocelli. Ceremony's host was Holly Willoughby (British TV presenter). MSC's traditional godmother is Sophia Loren (born 1934 / age 84). The event was supposed to feature a dockside Cirque du Soleil performance followed by onboard evening entertainment with live music from Leee John (British singer and actor) and a special Gala Dinner. However, due to bad weather (high winds in the harbor), the quayside event was canceled as the erected next to the ship marquee (large tent) started to shake. For safety reasons, the outdoor ceremony was moved onto on the liner.
On March 3, started a VIP-only (1-day) mini-cruise with around 3500+ UK and Ireland travel agents. On March 4, started the pre-inaugural cruise (Southampton to Genoa repositioning voyage / shown at page bottom). MSC's first cruise vessel named in the UK was Poesia (2008, in Dover England).
Compared to Meraviglia, Bellissima has 30% larger (750 m2 / 8070 ft2) retail shopping space, including 3 boutiques (for luxury watches and jewelry), 8 more shops, fleet’s first shipboard retail theatre, 30% bigger Beauty Salon. Ship's shopping gallery represents 200 brands. Bellissima also has 2 new tapas venues (Ramon Freixa, Hola! Tapas Bar). It is also MSC's 2nd liner (after Meraviglia) with Cirque du Soleil at Sea (in Carousel Lounge) with 12 weekly shows (including 2 new, ship-exclusive).
Meraviglia-Class ship technology
Most prominent features of Meraviglia-Class ships include:
- "cluster cabins" (interlinked for families allow up to 3 staterooms to be opened up)
- "Near Field Communication" technology (enables guests to access cabins, make payments on board or geo-locate children by simply using their MSC cruise card, bracelet or smartphone)
- huge outdoor water park (connected to an indoor amusement park)
- Interior promenade with specialty restaurants, bars, shops (covered by a 5165 ft2 LED dome ceiling called "digital sky")
Meraviglia-class is MSC's first vessels with a museum - showcasing original art masterpieces from The Louvre (Paris, France). The original artworks are shown behind bullet-proof glass (like in all land galleries). MSC signed a special insurance policy, according to which in case of damages / lost the company would personally purchase these assets. Ship's museum is on the 2-deck indoor promenade (called Galleria). The whole area is covered with a LED screen ceiling (virtual sky). On Meraviglia-Plus ships, this promenade was extended by 15 m / 49 ft.
MSC Bellissima has originally installed "Man Overboard Detection System". This is an intelligent video capturing, image processing and analysis system that was tested and tuned on the cruise ship for over 25,000 hours, resulting in confirmed accuracy level of 97%. The real-time video data (provided by the ship's CCTV) is monitored and analyzed in a central security center by 2 independent image processing systems, which significantly lowers false alerts. When the alarm activates (in a man overboard case), light and acoustic signals notify the ship’s security officer who can immediately review the recorded video and notify the Navigation Bridge crew to start a rescue operation.
Cruise vessel's certifications and installed environment-friendly and sustainable systems include:
- Exhaust Gas Cleaning System (scrubber) removes SOx from the exhaust gases, which allows the ship to meet IMO's stringent emissions regulations.
- Advanced Waste Water Treatment System - treats wastewater by mixing different streams together, then filtering out all undesirable components. The ship also has a wastewater Non-Discharge Operation (wastewater holding) capacity of 2 days.
- Latest maritime technologies and energy-saving materials used for the construction result in lowered environmental impact and improved energy efficiency. The ISO 50001 certification guarantees the vessel's energy efficient management.
- For onboard safety (for both crew and passengers) was given the OHSAS 18001 certification (crew health and safety management).
- The ISO 22000 standard is the highest for onboard food safety and covers the entire food supply and preparation chain ("farm to fork”)
- The ISO 14001 standard is for coherent environmental management systems.
- The ship has Bureau Veritas' "8 Golden Pearls” certificate for "Outstanding Sustainable and Environmental Stewardship". This is maritime industry's highest (globally recognized) certification for QHSE (abbrev "Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Management") on a cruise vessel. This also made MSC world's first cruise company receiving the Bureau Veritas certificate.
On February 1, 2019, MSC officially revealed the in-cabin digital assistant ZOE. The technology ("cruise industry first") was developed by Harman International (US-based company, a fully-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics). Harman International has developed digital audio solutions for major corporations (Including Google, Microsoft, Amazon).
- ZOE is an artificial intelligence device (voice-enabled, with advanced voice recognition software) available in all passenger staterooms.
- ZOE speaks 7 languages, answer cruise-related questions, provides info on shipboard services-activities-facilities, makes reservations and bookings.
- The digital device features far-field microphones, top-quality speaker, quad-core processor (for fast response times), direct phone connection (through Bluetooth). The system can also upgrade its own database to answer previously unanswerable questions.
- Passenger data (including itinerary/tour and shipboard preferences) is stored in the Cloud Storage system and used on the next scheduled voyage.
- The device (sized ~15 cm) can be activated whenever passengers choose. A waiver must be signed to agree for their personal data to be stored.
Starting with Bellissima (2019), ZOE will be available on all newbuild MSC liners - including Grandiosa (2019) and Virtuosa (2020) - and introduced fleetwide over 2019-2024.
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2019
Bookings for Bellissima were opened on May 15, 2017. The new ship operates on Central and Western Mediterranean itineraries (starting March 2019). The Inaugural Cruise (maiden voyage's) date was initially March 24, 2019, but later were added other (preceding) dates. Early Booking Deals (made by July 31, 2017) received a complimentary "Cirque du Soleil at Sea" (dinner show) experience.
The following tables show all "Inaugural Cruise" itineraries as ports of call sequence and port times.
9-day repositioning from UK (Southampton to Marseille), also 8-day to Barcelona
|Date / Time||Port|
|04 Mar 19:00||Departing from Southampton, England|
|06 Mar 07:00 - 19:00||La Coruna, Spain|
|08 Mar 07:00 - 09 Mar 14:00||Lisbon, Portugal|
|11 Mar 08:00 - 18:00||Valencia, Spain|
|12 Mar 07:00 - 18:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|13 Mar 07:00||Arriving in Marseille, France Riviera|
3-day repositioning from Lisbon to Barcelona
|Date / Time||Port|
|09 Mar 14:00||Departing from Lisbon, Portugal|
|11 Mar 08:00 - 18:00||Valencia, Spain|
|12 Mar 07:00||Arriving in Barcelona, Spain|
3-day Inaugural Mediterranean Cruise
|Date / Time||Port|
|12 Mar 18:00||Departing from Barcelona, Spain|
|13 Mar 07:00 - 18:00||Marseille, France Riviera|
|14 Mar 08:00 - 17:00||Genoa, Milan, Italy|
|15 Mar 12:30||Arriving in Barcelona, Spain|
7-day Mediterranean maiden voyage (prices started from USD 600 pp / double occupancy inside cabin rates)
|Date / Time||Port|
|15 Mar 20:00||Departing from Barcelona, Spain|
|16 Mar 09:00 - 17:00||Marseille, France Riviera|
|17 Mar 08:00 - 17:00||Genoa, Milan, Italy|
|18 Mar 11:00 - 19:30||Naples, Italy|
|19 Mar 08:00 - 18:00||Messina, Sicily, Italy|
|20 Mar 08:00 - 18:00||Valletta, Malta|
|22 Mar 07:00||Arriving in Barcelona, Spain|
On Bellissima, MSC also added Port Doha as company's new homeport in the Persian Gulf for winter 2019-2020 season. The first cruise was planned for November 28, 2019. Next is shown the 14-day "MSC Grand Voyages" itinerary's ports sequence and port times (arrival/departure). All 14-day voyages visit 9 call ports, including Dubai (twice, both overnights).
|Date / Time||Port|
|28 Nov 16:00||Departing from Doha, Qatar|
|29 Nov 08:00 - 30 Nov 23:00||Dubai, Port Rashid, UAE|
|01 Dec 05:00 - 21:00||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|02 Dec 07:00 - 17:00||Sir Bani Yas Island, UAE|
|04 Dec 07:00 - 17:00||Muscat, Oman|
|05 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Khasab, Musandam, Oman|
|06 Dec 09:00 - 07 Dec 23:00||Dubai, Port Rashid, UAE|
|08 Dec 05:00 - 21:00||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|09 Dec 07:00 - 17:00||Sir Bani Yas Island, UAE|
|11 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Mina Salman, Manama, Bahrain|
|12 Dec 08:00||Arriving in Doha, Qatar|
Via new partnership with Qatar Airways, MSC passengers are offered fly-cruise package deals from Europe (London, Paris, Rome, Vienna, Milan) to Doha, where they have a full day for city exploration prior to embarkation and the sunset departure. Qatar is currently one of world's fastest-growing must-see destinations (~2 million vacationers per year) due to huge investments in unique facilities and tourist attractions.
Godspeed to the new ship!
MSC Bellissima Itineraries
The below listed MSC Bellissima cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest MSC Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Oct 25||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Barcelona|
|2019 Oct 26||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Marseille|
|2019 Oct 27||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Genoa|
|2019 Oct 28||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Naples|
|2019 Oct 29||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Messina|
|2019 Oct 30||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean Cruise||Valletta|
|2019 Nov 01||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Barcelona|
|2019 Nov 02||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Marseille|
|2019 Nov 03||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Genoa|
|2019 Nov 04||6 days, one-way from Naples to Genoa||Naples|
|2019 Nov 05||5 days, one-way from Messina to Genoa||Messina|
|2019 Nov 06||4 days, one-way from Valletta to Genoa||Valletta|
|2019 Nov 08||2 days, one-way from Barcelona to Genoa||Barcelona|
|2019 Nov 08||3 days, round-trip Mediterranean Cruise||Barcelona|
|2019 Nov 09||3 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Marseille|
|2019 Nov 10||1 day, one-way from Genoa to Barcelona||Genoa|
|2019 Nov 10||3 days, round-trip Mediterranean||Genoa|
|2019 Nov 11||3 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona|
|2019 Nov 11||19 days, one-way from Barcelona to Dubai||Barcelona|
|2019 Nov 12||1 day, one-way from Marseille to Genoa||Marseille|
|2019 Nov 12||18 days, one-way from Marseille to Dubai||Marseille|
|2019 Nov 13||17 days, one-way from Genoa to Dubai||Genoa|
|2019 Nov 13||18 days, one-way from Genoa to Abu Dhabi||Genoa|
|2019 Nov 14||16 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Dubai||Civitavecchia|
|2019 Nov 25||3 days, one-way from Muscat to Doha||Muscat|
|2019 Nov 25||9 days, round-trip Msc Grand Voyages Cruise||Muscat|
|2019 Nov 28||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Doha|
|2019 Nov 29||9 days, one-way from Dubai to Abu Dhabi||Dubai|
|2019 Nov 30||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 01||6 days, one-way from Abu Dhabi to Dubai||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 01||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 07||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 07||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 08||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 12||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Doha|
|2019 Dec 13||5 days, one-way from Dubai to Muscat||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 14||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 14||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 15||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 21||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 22||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2019 Dec 26||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Doha|
|2019 Dec 28||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2019 Dec 29||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 04||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 05||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 09||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Doha|
|2020 Jan 11||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 11||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 12||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 18||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 18||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 19||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Jan 23||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Doha|
|2020 Jan 25||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 25||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Jan 26||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 01||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 01||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 02||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 06||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Doha|
|2020 Feb 08||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 08||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 09||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 15||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 15||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 16||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 20||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Doha|
|2020 Feb 22||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 22||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 23||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Feb 29||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Feb 29||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 01||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Mar 05||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Doha|
|2020 Mar 07||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 07||14 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 08||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India Cruise||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Mar 14||7 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 15||8 days, round-trip Dubai, Abu Dhabi & India||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Mar 19||31 days, one-way from Doha to Yokohama||Doha|
|2020 Mar 21||2 days, one-way from Dubai to Abu Dhabi||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 21||29 days, one-way from Dubai to Yokohama||Dubai|
|2020 Mar 23||27 days, one-way from Abu Dhabi to Yokohama||Abu Dhabi|
|2020 Apr 11||8 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Yokohama||Hong Kong|
|2020 Jun 12||3 days, one-way from Yokohama to Shanghai||Yokohama|
|2020 Jun 17||6 days, round-trip Asia||Shanghai|
|2020 Jun 23||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Jun 27||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Jul 01||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Jul 05||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Jul 09||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Jul 13||7 days, round-trip Asia||Shanghai|
|2020 Jul 20||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Jul 24||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Jul 28||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Aug 01||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Aug 05||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Aug 09||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Aug 13||7 days, round-trip Asia||Shanghai|
|2020 Aug 20||5 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Aug 25||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Aug 29||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Sep 02||4 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Shanghai|
|2020 Sep 06||4 days, one-way from Shanghai to Tianjin||Shanghai|
|2020 Sep 10||5 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Tianjin|
|2020 Sep 15||5 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Tianjin|
|2020 Sep 20||5 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Tianjin|
|2020 Sep 25||5 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Tianjin|
|2020 Sep 30||5 days, round-trip China (Mainland), Japan||Tianjin|
|2020 Oct 14||3 days, one-way from Qingdao to Tokyo||Qingdao|
|2020 Oct 17||9 days, one-way from Tokyo to Yokohama||Tokyo|
|2020 Nov 22||4 days, one-way from Yokohama to Shanghai||Yokohama|
MSC Bellissima User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review