Review of MSC Bellissima deck 7 (Opera-Spa-Promenade)
- MSC Aurea Spa complex (Steam Rooms, Saunas, Frigidarium, Relaxation Room, Thalassotherapy hot tubs, heated pool, Whirlpools, Treatment Rooms, Aerobics Studio/Yoga classes, Bar, Solarium Area, Beauty Salon) is the largest on any MSC Cruises ship, with twenty treatment rooms and possibly the largest thermal suite at sea. There are 18 Balinese therapists offering treatments like facials, traditional Balinese massage (EUR 70 for 30 minutes), Thai massage, candle massage and Aurea del Mare treatment with shells (EUR 110). A 45-minute Bali "Holistic" massage is EUR 110 (not including the 15% service charge). Treatments also include anti-cellulite as well as various water treatments. The Thermal Suite has 2 steam rooms (one light, one dark), two saunas (one Mediterranean, one Finnish), 2 relaxation rooms, 2 aromatherapy rooms, salt room, snow grotto, walk-through shower and 2 thalassotherapy pools. A daily pass is EUR 40 per day (EUR 55 per couple), and weekly is EUR 120 (EUR 165 per couple). Jean Louis David salon is adjoining the spa and as well as hair treatments, features beauty therapies including waxing, manis, pedis, men's grooming. Shampoo and style starts at EUR 27. Open 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Brass Anchor Pub is MSC Cruises version of a "British" pub, with a picture of London on its outside wall. Its outside tables are overlooking the promenade. Inside, it is designed in soft greens, with plenty of booth seating and low lighting. There is also space for a small band, 12 beers on tap as well as 47 bottles - a variety of popular brands from around the world. Cider and bar snacks are also offered, including fish 'n' chips starting at EUR 3.
- TV Studio & Bar is an enclosed bar located on the upper deck of Galleria that has live music, late-night karaoke and dance floor. It broadcasts live games, talent contests and quizzes.
- Galleria Bellissima is the indoor promenade which features an 80-meter LED ceiling changing throughout the day with different skies, patterns, mini-movies. The Galleria is the ship's social hub, with a double deck of shops, bars and restaurants. It is home to nightly parades, featuring the onboard performers.
- Katio Teppanyaki & Sushi Bar (a la carte, 32-seat) features 3 menu choices: Geisha (EUR 18), Samurai (EUR 24) and Emperor (EUR 45). The price reflects the seafood and meat choices. The Teppanyaki has two cooking areas, with 8 people sat on stools either side. Meals start with miso soup and a plate of sushi and tempura. Guests specify how they'd like their meat done, so the chef prepares it in front of them. The experience lasts around 2 hours. Reservations are essential in the evening, while the venue is walk-in during the day. Outside is the sushi bar, overlooking the promenade. Open noon-2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Butcher's Cut is an American steakhouse restaurant situated on Galleria's upper floor, with open kitchen and main restaurant, along with many tables outside that are overlooking the promenade. The one of its walls is given over to a wine cabinet. The food consists of big cuts of different meats (steak, lamb, even bison). There are also salad starters and prawn cocktail, served beautifully on ice, with dipping sauces on the side. There is also a selection of desserts including a signature lava cake and New York cheesecake. Open noon-2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Champagne Bar serves various Champagne brands, with seats right round the ship's atrium.
- Bellissima Library (with a few book shelves)
- Casino Imperiale features numerous gaming tables, slots, daily tournaments and bingo.
- Carousel Lounge
- The ceiling that covers the entire indoor promenade area is actually a LED screen (sized 5170 ft2 / 480 m2). This is the digital sky that transmits live views (including sunsets, sunrises, the starry sky) and also various special events and shows.
- On Promenade Deck are also located the ship's service boats (14x lifeboats, 8x tender boats, 2x rescue boats).
Carousel Lounge (aft location) is a dedicated to themed entertainment venue hosting weekly a total of 12 Cirque du Soleil shows (live circus acrobatic performances). The (EUR 20 million construction cost) lounge has capacity 120 seats for dinner. Additional 290 seats are reserved for drinks. Carousel Lounge is operated via an exclusive partnership with Cirque du Soleil for regular live circus-style entertainment at sea. Cirque du Soleil created specifically for MSC a total of 8 original acrobatic shows available exclusively on exclusively on Meraviglia-class and Meraviglia Plus-class cruise ships.
There are 2 distinctive shows, each with its own storyline and costumes. These shows are performed 6 nights and twice per night. The VIAGGIO show is theater-themed. The SONOR show is dance-themed. Each show offers unique cocktails and dinner experiences. Carousel Lounge's dining experience costs USD 39 pp and starts 1 hour before the circus show begins. It features live music, surprises from performers, premium table settings, 3-course menu with gourmet dishes. At Carousel Lounge's drinks-reserved section passengers can enjoy the "Cocktail and Show" experience (cost USD 17 pp) starting 30 min before the show.