MSC Grandiosa deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the MSC Grandiosa cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MSC Grandiosa staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MSC Grandiosa cruise ship deck plan shows 2444 staterooms for 4888 passengers (max capacity is 6334 guests), served by 1536 crew/staff. The ship has 14 passenger decks (out of 18, deck names are yet to be announced), 12 restaurants, 20 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools, 14 jacuzzis, 39 elevators (2 of which are panoramic / glass-wall lifts in the Atrium).
The following official MSC Cruises YouTube video release reviews the Meraviglia-class ships best features and onboard amenities.
- Among the dining options are “Butcher’s Cut” (new American steakhouse); new pastry bar/creperie (by celebrity chef Jean Philippe Maury), new “Kaito Sushi” restaurant, new “Kaito Teppanyaki” restaurant, a 20-hours a day open buffet restaurant.
- The 4 swimming pools include a 25-m / 80 ft long Atmosphere pool, a 10-m / 33 ft long indoor pool (Bamboo pool) and the aft-located Horizon pool – the most generous open-deck area at sea.
- Weekly, a total of 12 “Cirque du Soleil” circus acrobatic shows will be presented in the dedicated “Carousel Lounge”. The lounge is located aft on deck 7 (Promenade) and has capacity 120 seats for dinner (plus additional 290 seats reserved for drinks).
- Balinese Spa complex is a 1100 m2 / 11,840 ft2 sized wellness area.
- Each Meraviglia- and Meraviglia Plus-class ship is fitted with a total of 114 Interactive screens, 244 info screens, 31 virtual screens, 81 video wall monitors, 3050 iBeacons, 700 WAPs (wireless access points), 1200 CCTV cameras.
MSC Grandiosa deck plans are property of MSC Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.