MSC Orchestra deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
MSC Orchestra deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by MSC Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the MSC Orchestra cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MSC Orchestra staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
The MSC Orchestra cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1275 staterooms for 2550 passengers (max capacity is 3060) served by 1050 crew-staff. The boat has 16 decks (13 passenger-accessible, 8 with cabins), 6 dining options (restaurants and food bars), 16 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 8 Jacuzzis (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 21 elevators.
MSC Orchestra decks are named after musical instruments.
"MSC for Me" Digital Innovation Program 2017-2018
Each of the MSC cruise ships will be fitted with thousands of connectivity points, digital access points, iBeacons (Bluetooth) and hundreds of interactive digital screens throughout the ship. In all staterooms will be implemented RFID (radio-frequency identification) and NFC (near-field communication) access technologies.
The new program will be implemented fleetwide, but first introduced on MSC Meraviglia. The cruise ship, launched in June 2017, was fitted with a total of 114 Interactive screens, 244 info screens, 31 virtual screens, 81 video wall monitors, 2244 cabins ;(NFC entry-door opening), 3050 iBeacons, 700 WAPs (wireless access points), 1200 CCTV cameras.
Some of the MSC digitalization program's main features are:
- The apps implement facial recognition technology and interactive/smart bracelets by Samsung.
- Digital Concierge app - passengers can reserve/book onboard services, restaurants and shore excursions in real time. The app is real-time and 24-hour, connecting MSC customers to the company's experienced staff online.
- Capture - virtual reality tool to preview the cruise itinerary, create personal photo galleries, online sharing.
- Organizer - a cruise planning tool used at mobile devices. It provides detailed information and also allows pre-booking (tours, theater seats, dinner table, etc) before ship embarkation (pre-cruise booking) and while onboard (realtime cruise planner).
- Navigation - Interactive map (way finder) provides advice (scheduled events, opening hours, etc) and directions while on the ship. The app also allows real-time kids monitoring (via bracelets).
- TailorMade - digital advisor for personal recommendations based on the passenger's preferences (interactive gaming, gambling, culinary, recreational, entertainment, etc).
Passengers can always opt out of all these connected ("Internet of things" / IoT) services offered.
MSC Orchestra deck plans are property of MSC Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.